3:

*Authors note*

I have decided on a name. Drumroll........................AUBREE. And yes it's final, like I said u can still imagine yourself as aubree, i just feel like she needed a name i will edit all parts so her name is aubree so it is not confusing. Sorry if u dont like it. ENJOY PT 3!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*stefan's pov after the party*

I leave the party with a pit in my stomach expecting the worse. He can't be here, he wouldn't, but it makes sense. I rush home and burst through the door and tell zach what happened. i don't wait for his answer and run upstairs to my room. 

When i arrive my balcony door is open and a crow flies in. I then sense someone behind me and i know he has returned. i turn slowly hoping my assumption was incorrect but unfortunately was not.

"Damon." i say with dread.

"Hello brother" he smirks.

"crow is a bit much don't you think" i retort,

"Wait til you see what i can do with the fog" he replies still with a smirk plastered on his face.

i ignore his remarks and continue with my questioning, "what are you doing here"

"well i couldn't miss your first day of school"

I continue with this dreadful conversation that ends with us fighting outside. i fear the fate of Mystic Falls with Damon back in town.

*aubree's pov picking up the next day*

 I woke up the next day feeling different. Not a bad different, it was good. i couldn't immediately think of a reason why but i used it hoping it will last long. i meet jenna and elena in the hallway and overhear jenna saying jeremy went to school to finish a birdhouse for woodshop. i give elena a weird look and jenna knows something was up.

"there is no woodshop is there" jenna says dumbfoundedly 

"nope" i reply simply

my mind wanders to jeremy as i drive to school and i know how much he cares about vicki. She just isn't good for him and a part of him knows that. i noticed that elena was in a fairly good mood as well and i assume is was because of stefan. They seem to balance each other out and seeing them together seems right.

i walk into class and see stefan and elena sharing longing looks and i smile to myself.

"glad you could finally join us" mr tanner says annoyed i was late.

"sorry i woke up late" that was a lie i just took the long way to school and missed the beginning of first period.

"well we are discussing the comet, anything you would like to add ms gilbert."

"no thank you"

he continues with his lesson and i zone out not really caring about the comet. he interrogates stefan and elena about looking at each other which seems weird to me but whatever.

Afterschool me, elena, bonnie, and caroline hang at the grill.

"so you talked all night" caroline says.

"yep"

"no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of anything" i say not believing that's all they did. i mean not even a kiss, i thought he liked her, or he just wasn't rushing it.

"we didn't go there"

caroline buds in "not even a handshake, come one elena we are your friends you're supposed to share the smut."

"we just talked for hours"

"ok what is with the blockage just jump his bones already, it's easy boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex." caroline says bluntly.

"profound" elena retorts.

she sits there for a minute pondering then suddenly gets up "where are you going?" i question.

"carolines right, it is easy, if i sit here long enough i'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what i started the day saying i was gonna do" and with that she walks away.

"you might wanna go stop that" bonnie says not thinking it's a good idea.

" you're probably right, i'm gonna go get her, see yall later" i then head off to get my sister and stop her from doing something stupid.

___________________________________________________________________________

*authors note*

damon and aubree will meet in the next part so look forward to that!

comment anything specific you would like to see so yeah BYEEEEEE