6:

*Stefan's pov*

Damon needs to be stopped. I came here to get away from him and he follows me. I wanted to get my mind off my asshole of a brother so i go to the grill to find Elena. I think about if getting involved with her might be dangerous considering who i am and my history. She reminds me of Katherine and i know it may not seem right but i have to know her, i can already see she is nothing like the bitch Katherine was but they have to be related somehow with the significant similarity.  

i walk into the grill expecting to find Caroline, Bonnie, aubree and Elena at a table together but instead i found two with no sign of the Gilbert sisters. i walk up to Bonnie to question. 

"Where is Elena?" i ask.

"i think she went home, sorry, but aubree is still here somewhere if you wanted her to tell Elena something." she said but then started again. "better yet, why don't i give you her cell number and email, she is big on texting and you can tell her i said so." Bonnie said confidently.

We briefly touched hands in the exchange of the small piece of paper and as soon as we came in contact Bonnie gasped in shock and whispered something that caught my interest 'what happened to you?'.

I wonder what that was about? she excused herself while Caroline explained. I turn around to leave and bump into aubree and she has a terrified and nervous look on her face. She freezes then immediately turns and runs out.

Was she running from me?

Many of these questions run through my head on the way home. What if she heard something from the roof? Wasn't she looking in town too. I may need Damon to erase anything she may know, no, i'm not letting him near anyone. I could try? But there is a chance it won't work. It's a better option than letting Damon near her or anyone.

*Aubree's pov * 

I quickly get out of there not wanting to be near anyone right now. My mind is spinning and i get a little dizzy and go to bed as soon as i get home ignoring Elena and Jenna's calls for my name. 

I wake up completely fine. Not a thought in my mind actually. Why do i have this feeling like I'm forgetting something? A pit in my stomach, Oh well. Probably nothing.

When i get to school everything is normal. I meet up with Elena and Stefan and as soon as Stefan and i meet glances i get a weird feeling, the same i had this morning. I thought Stefan was alright but with the feeling i have i don't feel comfortable around him, and my gut has a tendency to be right and Bonnie has a strange feeling about him too. Feeling awkward i made an excuse to leave and i know that Stefan and Elena picked up on my avoiding behavior. 

Unfortunately i have a couple classes with him so avoiding him may be harder than i thought. 

In history him and Elena were talking about football and how he is good at it. Tyler told me about what happened earlier and how he thinks Stefan is a jerk, i told him i had a strange feeling about him and he said he doesn't blame me. Me and Tyler basically have the same mind so i know i can tell him everything. Now that i think about it having the same brain as Tyler might not be a good thing.

I must say though he is really good with dates, but that doesn't change how i feel about him.

After school me and Bonnie went to cheer leading practice and Caroline wasn't there and since we haven't seen her all day it made me worried even more, this wasn't like her. Then out of nowhere Elena shows up. She hasn't been to cheer since the accident so it was a surprise to see her here.