About myself part ニ

Hey it's me again. Can't sleep so I guess I write more about myself.

I wear glasses. My eyesight went bad when I was 10. I had my glasses made when I was 9. My parents told me to only wear them when needed but I wear them all the time. Now my sight had been reduced to a few centimeters from my face.

My favoutite Vocaloid is IA. Her voice is beautiful when I first hear her song. I searched for her fan art on Zerochan.net. Just type in the name of any anime character and write 'zerochan' at the end. There may be pictures of them.

I hope my brother will bring me to the Comic Fiesta this Saturday. It's mostly anime stuff there. I've missed them for three consecutive years because of school events, family events like marriage and my brother forgot to bring me along. Last year, I thought my brother was going to  bring me along. I woke up super early that morning. Then I wait for my brother in my room. I waited and waited but he never come. I checked his room and he was gone. (The conversation had been translated so everyone can read it) I called him, "Hey アカマル にいさん、where the heck are you right now!" That's what I wished I said. "Hey アカマル, where are you?" Then he answered "I'm at the Comic Fiesta right now. Why do you ask?" Then I said "I thought you promised to bring me to one this year..." Then, he said, "Oh, that's for another one." Seriously, brother dearest, you could've told me you earlier you know. I got my hopes up thinking I get to go to the event. He still didn't bring me to the other one he promised. Then this year my new friend told me that last year the Comic Fiesta had a Yuri and Yaoi sub-event. Now I know why. But still, how long are you gonna see me as an innocent boy that doesn't watch those stuff. Really hope he's gonna bring me along this year. Or else the state of my emotion will be much worse.

I tried making my own quotes, but maybe some of it are already taken. How should I know I rarely search for quotes on the internet. Here they are:

“Make sure you don't lose your friends' trust, because once you lost them, you might never gain their trust again.”

“Quiet people that does something are better than poeple who's all talk and no action.”

“Boyfriends, girlfriends, if they are your true love, you should be husband and wife.”

“When you have something to cry about, just cry.”

“Being immortal is painful. You will outlive your loved ones, and you will be stuck in an endless cycle of loneliness.”

Oookaayyy...the boyfriend girlfriend part, I just thought, "Hey, Disney Princesses get married to their true love, so why not I make a quote." Why did I thought of that, even I don't know.

When I'm alone at home, that is the only time I get to sing loudly. I don't know what I sound like because no one was around to tell me.

There's a bunch of games I never finished playing. Mainly because the boss is too hard or the puzzles are too puzzling. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories is one of them. Riku is super hard, plus the games fighting system is one of the worst I have played. Attack based on card number. If the opponent card number is higher than yours, then your card will be canceled. Using special moves only destroys your card and can never be reloaded. Well, luckily I have a lot of card with the numbers between 7-9. But Riku have 0 numbered cards as well! 0 cards cancel any attack even special moves.

I also hate games without tutorial. Fighting games are okay because you don't need one and you can still be good at it. Games without tutorials are the worst. You don't know the controls and if the game have different control than normal games, then you're dead.

What else uhhhhhhhh........

I don't ship characters, but if their relationship is super obvious, then I ship them. I can't ship Vocaloids because their relationship are different in each song. I watched the MV for Jekyll and Hyde by IA and Miku, then I saw them KISS. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......meh.
(  ° 3°)

Like most Wattpadders, I have writer's block.

Running out of stuff to write.

                █████████████
             ████████████████
           ██████████████████
           ██▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████
           █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█████
             ▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒█▒▒██
           ▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
            ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
             ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒█
              ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒█
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
Please ignore the above.

It's 4:10 in the morning now...sooooo gonna grab a little snack then I'm gonna try to sleep. By the way, I post this after I wake up. Anyways, アミエル out.