Home for a while

Hey there! It's been a while. Finally I get to touch my phone again. But of course, only a few days. My sister is getting married tomorrow so my parents wrote a letter to give to the warden so I can go home, and here I am. Well then, ummm....

I had a dream where I almost meet and talk to IA. Almost. It goes like this. My class and another class were going on a trip to some hotel for reasons I don't know. At first I was helping the teachers carry some stuff. Then I got into an elevator and somehow ended up in the artist only floor. I stepped out and the first person I saw was, not IA. Well I don't even know who it is. She got afro. After that I saw IA's studio I think, on the right. I quickly walked over there then I saw IA. I ran over to her but before I can even shout out her name some girl just bummed into me! At that moment some cliche anime thing happened. The moment when the boy is on top of the girl like umm...I don't know how to explain it though...it's not that kind of boy on top of girl. But, the role is reversed, the girl is on me. Before I get to know what happen next, my friend woke me up. Stupid college rule. Making us wake up early. Well, that's it. I only remember a little about the girl. She's wearing a long sleeve japanese school uniform and a skirt. Her hair is a little bit like Paz's hair from MGS Peace Walker.

Ame out! (for a week)[maybe]