9

After dinner Brendon and I escaped out for a while even on the pain of his parents and Sarah finding it odd and suspicious. We sought our way to the stables, knowing that the only one around at this hour would be Jon, and he already knew about us so it didn't matter. We pressed against the stable wall and sought body heat from each other. I kissed Brendon and exhaled warm breaths onto his ears to warm up his earlobes which in the cool night were turning cold. Brendon squirmed and laughed, claiming that I was tickling him, but the laughter melted into a shaky inhale as I pressed my lips onto the sensitive skin on his neck, just below the ear. Brendon tensed and arched up against me, and ignoring the coldness I sneaked his shirt up to touch his smooth skin that always seemed to be burning hot under my touch. Brendon's thigh pressed up in between my legs and made the growing pressure in my groin feel unbearable.

We clung onto each other, and the rapid pace of our breaths against skin felt hot and made me even more horny. I nibbled at Brendon's neck and pondered the expression on Sarah's face if I left my mark there. There would be something for her to look at, I thought mischievously and nearly went through with my plan, but ditched it finally. Brendon's hand stroked the hair in my neck and wandered down into the neckline of my shirt to touch my collarbones. I shivered under his touch and I threw my head back, moaning lightly as his lips found their way to the sensitive spot right under my jaw. He kissed my neck and dropped his hand down to the waistband of my pants. Two fingers edged forward on the inside and drew random patterns around my jutting hipbone.

I gasped for air and clung onto Brendon, pulling his lips on mine again. I knew I was this close to lose the last remains of my self-control, and if that happened we'd end up having sex in the nearby haystack without caring if we had other witnesses besides horses. I pulled out the last remnants of my willpower and pulled myself away from Brendon. For a moment we just stood there, breathing heavily and staring at each other, then Brendon swallowed audibly and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Perhaps this ain't the best place for this," he gasped. "Remember, at night I'm yours..."
I grinned in response and tried to collect myself. I took a deep inhale to even my breaths and stroked my hair absently. Suddenly I tensed as I heard someone clapping behind us. I turned in a nanosecond and saw Jon, who was leaning onto a haystack with a cigarette between his lips and clapped his hands like he would've just seen an excellent Broadway show. Finally he let out a low bark of laughter and whistled.
"I must say that if I wasn't a hundred per cent straight I could've liked that. Quite a show, that was," Jon laughed.

I glanced at Brendon who was just as red as I myself felt being. We chuckled slightly and both looked at Jon.
"Sorry, that was a bit unexpected," I grinned. "And so not meant for your eyes." I grabbed a handful of hay and threw it at Jon. Jon ducked, laughing.
"We should probably head back," Brendon cleared his throat. "My parents and Sarah..." The rest of the sentence was left hanging and Brendon looked down to his feet. I nodded and dragged a finger softly down across his cheek. Jon looked like an embodiment of empathy - in the respect that it's possible to look like that in worn-out stable clothes and with a cigarette stub in between lips.

We waved at Jon and walked back - hand in hand as far as we could, and then we let go of each other. Somehow it stung.
As we got back to our room Brendon's parents and Sarah were waiting outside in the hallway.
"Where did you boys disappear, huh?" Brendon's mother chimed right away as we appeared to her range of vision. Brendon looked at me. Thanks a ton. So I'll have to be the one to do all the explaining.
"We went to the stables to try out a song, I'm sorry it took so long, Mrs. Urie," I muttered politely and tried to look as apologetic as I could. Mrs. Urie muttered something about thoughtless boys and gave us that whole headshake with a small smile -thing. You wouldn't smile like that if you knew the truth - that about five minutes ago I had that sweet son of yours pinned against the stable wall and his hand was in my pants. I smiled mischievously to myself.