PROLOGUE

It's a cold day. Snow starts to falls one by one. It seems that
The trio had nothing to do. They had think a lot of idea to do
When it was snowing. They had no idea unless skating. Viktor slowly stood up and walks towards the window. He watched the snow falls. It seems like he was talking to the snow.

"What's his doing weird old man," Yurio whispered to Yuri
He didn't look at his rival but kept watching his teacher the
One that he called ' old man' while Yuri kept doing a fake
Smile.

"HEY watch your sentence. It is rude to say things like that
To your teacher," Yuri almost yelled but he kept his voice
Slow as possible. Yurio looks at him with a ' I don't care '
Face.

"Yeah fine whatever," he simply replied. After a while Viktor  tilts his head to see his students. He smiles and shouted....

"How about we do something else without ice skating!!!" HE
Shouted happily. The two of them stares at Viktor with full
Of weird. They simply replied.....

"Hah why are you dragging me into this!!?? You know that I can't live without ice skating," Yurio questioned angrily while Yuri seems to agreed with Viktor.

"Awww come on it will be fun. Let's try it ok?" Yuri were very exciting so as Viktor. The two of them smiles as big as they can with a heart shape. Viktor looked at Yuri.

"As expected from my beloved student. Lemme hug you Banzai!!!" Viktor cheered happily he almost hug Yuri but was blocked by Yurio. Yurio seems to be angry even though he didn't show it.

"No way you will not hug this fat pig and ok I will join I will join But for you Viktor for you," Yurio pointed at Viktor using his Index finger. Viktor smiles happily even though he didn't get to hug Yuri. Yuri face was being pushed by Yurio hand.

"Then let the party starts!!!! but who will guide us cuz we didn't even know anything about outing???" Yuri asked to the two Russian boys. They were clueless and suddenly Viktor had an idea.

"How about we ask (Y/N)-chan!!!!"

-PROLOGUE COMPLETE-

~~~~ HELLO THERE YEAH YOU HOW IS FIRST MY YURI ON ICE FANFIC,YURI ON ICE X READER FANFIC IS IT OK???? I AM SOOO HAPPY BECAUSE THIS FANFIC TURNS OUT TO BE OK ( FOR ME ) ANYWAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO I WILL END IT HERE BYE BYE I LOOK FORWARD FOR A COMMENT AND VOTE SMASH THAT VOTE BUTTON!!!!:-)~~~~~