DAY 6

Many things happened yesterday. The only scene that you remember is when Yurio kisses you.

Flashback

You and Yurio sat at the top of a mountain its not too far from the festival. You can see a colorful light at the festival.

"Wow this is so beautiful,"
"You know who is more beautiful,"
You were blushing at that sentences "wh-who?"
"The star," he replied with a mocking voice making you blushed of angry and embarassment. You almost hit him but he continued his word. "But you are the most beautiful,"

You were at blank and suddenly he pulled you and the both of you kiss. It was a passionate kiss you were blushing and dizzy. It was your first adult kiss of course you didn't get use to it.
"Don't tell the others ok?"
You nodded while blushing. He stood up and left you alone you can see that his ears are all red.

Flashback end

"He had the same feeling on me. It has been a very long time. The moment when he confesed to me..... it was like a dream,"

"What dream?"

You flinched in surprise. When you tilted your head you saw a boy with a black hair wearing spectacles.

"Yuri-kun don't scared me like that i've almost got a heart attack you know!"

Chuckled,the boy sat beside you. "I'm so sorry i didn't meant to do it,"

"Hmph, where's the other?" You questioned him.

"Oh they're still sleeping. Maybe they're tired let them be," he replied.

You stared at Yuri with full of surprise.

"Are you their mom!!!!!????" You shouted making Yuri flinched in surprises. He was blushing really hard.

"What are you talking about!? I'm not their mom!"

"For me it seems like a japanese guy taking care of two russians boy. Is this a daycare!! I'm
(Religion name) stuck with two russians boy and one motherly japanese guy!!! Thank you god!!" You end your enthuasism speech with a crazy laughter.

Then you realized that Yuri were exploded with shame and embarassed and madness and sadness. He was a mixing emotion right now.

"Y-yuri -kun are you ok?" You asked softly and leans in. He kept quiet.

"I-i'm so sorry i didn't meant to said it," you tried to comfort him but failed. Quickly,you hug him with tears. He was surprise.

"I'm sooo sorry Yuri-kun. I didn't meant to," You cried.

"No worries (F/N)-chan," he replied kindly. You turns your head towards him. You saw that his spectacles weren't there and his hair gotten....how to put this um sexier?

He grabs your chin and gave you a warm peck on your lips. You're now blushing as hard as you can. He was slightly blushing tho.
After the kiss, he leans in towards you ear and whispered.....

"I love you (F/N)-chan from the time we first met. My heart skipped a beat when saw you smilling and i'm jealous when saw you around with Yurio-kun," he whispered and left you alone. You were now red as tomato.

"D-did he said he love me???" You asked yourself.

"WHAT!!!!"

-time skips-

Ok right now I have two boys love me. The double Yuri. How in the world this can happen and who am i supossed to pick ?? Uhuhuhu why is this happening to me?? Luckily it wasn't Viktor who confessed to me. If not it will be harder to choose.

"(F/N)-chan what are you doing here alone?"
A sweet yet childish voice were peircing through my ears. It was like a lullabies.

"Oh, Viktor it's you. Can I talk to you for a while?"

He nodded and quickly sat beside me.

"What's wrong??" He ask.

"Well i'm. I just. Agrh, this is so hard. The two Yuri's confessed to me. How is this going to end??" I asked him.

"Trust me it will end up horrible," he simply replied with an innocent smile.

"What do you mean horrible?"

"There's three person who like you. Yuri-kun
Yurio and.....,"

"And???" Unpatience to know the answer, u quickly grab my chest because my heart was beating so fast.

"Me," he finished his sentence. My mind goes blank.

"Y-you??"

"Yeah me. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, am I in heaven right now cuz I jinxed my words. Good night world," I collapsed in his lap.

He giggled and brush my hair and gave a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight (F/N)-chan. You're so cute,"

-DAY 6 COMPLETED-

I was like yoooo!!! When wrote this chapter. How does it feels being confesed by the trio. I don't know why I wrote it like this maybe for the 1k readers!!! Anyways the next chapter is the last day. Be prepared my child. Have determination. Author-chan out!!!!