Day 7

It's the last day the trio stayed here. They have to go back to Japan and leave you and ( country name) it was kinda sad because your friend is still on their hometown. 

"Are you ok without us here?" Yurio-kun asked you. I quickly wiped of my tears that is falling through my cheek.

"It's ok i'm fine you know. Don't worry," I replied. My voice were shaking. He tilted his head towards me.

"Really?"

"yeah no worries,"

We continued our talked and saw Yuri and Viktor walking together towards. Yurio-kun got mad at the both of them. Yuri hid behind Viktor . I laughed at their behaviour.

"We are going to miss you (F/N)-chan," Viktor speaks and the both Yuri's nodded. Tears started to fall down. They were shocked to see my action and quickly hug me.

"H-hey tomboy, don't cry ok?" Yurio tried to calmed me down but failed too.

"If you said that I will cry you know!!!" i yelled making them burst to tears. Remembering the happy moments together makes you cry very hard.

'ladies and gentlemens this is the last call to Japan i repeat this is the last call to Japan,'

"ouh it's our final call. come on l-let's go," Yuri tried to break the sad amostphere .Viktor and Yurio tried to calmed you down. Viktor wiped of the tears that had on your face while Yurio pats your back softly.

" You all promise that you all will keep in touched with me right?" you pouted and they nodded.

"we promise" Unison.

"last hug?" you beg and they all hugged you. After the long hug they took their luggage and walks towards the entrance to the airplane. But they all stopped and turns towards you.

"Next time when you visit to Japan we all want to know your answer got that?" Yurio muttured making me goes blank.

"w-what answer?" I asked them weirdly.

"who do you Love among the three of us," Yuri replied kindly. I blushed and they all walks off.

"we love you (F/N)-chan/Tomboy/(F/N)-san!!!!!" they shouted making me red as tomato.

"w-who should i.......,"

'PICK?'

-DAY 7 COMPLETED-

YEAY FINISHED THE STORY!!!!! SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL???? YEAH I SHOULD. DAY 7 IS SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE IT SIMPLE. I HAD ALREADY CONFIRMED THE TITLE OF THE STORY IT'S "TRIPLET LOVES" YEAY THE GENRE IS COMEDY,ROMANTIC AND ADVENTURE BUT MOST OF ALL FANFICTION AND FRIENDSHIP. SOOO GOOD BYE AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL WHEN IS THE REALISING DATE. UNTILL THEN JUST WAIT.