DAY 4

You demanded them to change their clothes because you all about to do a mount climbing. They seems nervous a little bit I mean a lot. You tried everything to cheer them up but ended up being mocking by Yurio and get a tears from Yuri. You were clueless. Suddenly an idea popped out. You jump out of joy.

"Ok let's cancel the mount climbing and let's do a night walking or should I said test of courage???" You teased them but it was Yuri who flinched in scared. The two Russian guys were AGREED since they don't want to end their lives fast of that mount climbing. Viktor remembers that he was alone with Yuri and.....

"I guess I don't want to do the mount climbing.."

"Heh why not Viktor you were so pumped up and now you don't want?"

"Because I don't want to die before even getting married you
Yuri,"

"W-what are you talking about!! You're not going to die and don't say that we are getting married the both of us is a boy!!!"

"But it is a true love and the fangirl want it you can't resist it we even buy a matching ring,"

Remembering that makes Yuri blushed so hard. While Viktor smiles. You and Yurio watched normally watched their attitude. Not to mention you were taking bunch of photos so as Yurio.

- Time skips -

It's dark and you can hear a pack of an owl ' hooting ' and a cricket sounds which makes a perfect rhythms for a jungle. Yuri was sweating because he didn't believe that he is going to do a test of courage.

"Ok then let's decide who will be their partner with.....rock paper scissors!!!!" You scream making some of the owl sounds disappears. So all of you play rock paper scissors and guess what Yuri and Viktor is in the same team which means you and Yurio are the same teams.

The test has begun and the two of you walks the opposite sides of Viktor and Yuri. It was so cold and scary but it didn't make you scared because you are used to it. You were rubbing your hand of cold and Yurio teased you.

"Oooh so you're scared isn't it?? I never thought of this will come from a Tomboy girl...."Yurio mocks you out and your blood level was getting higher and higher. You just want to grab his jacket ( his wearing a panther skins jacket which probably appears in some of Yoi ep but I don't remember )
And punch him in the face. Before you could do that Yurio tripped himself making you shocked.

"Oh my goshiki, are you hurt Yurio-kun???" You mumbled and help him get up. He looks at you weirdly.

"Really goshiki who's that??" He asked you. You were blushing really hard because that's is one of the characters from Haikyuu!! Seaseon 3. You turns your head TOWARDS him and pouts.

" You don't need to know about it," You mumbled under your breath. He's smirks and the both of you continues to walks. After a few minutes the both of you hears a scream.

"GWAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Flinched in surprise you quickly turns your head towards that sounds. You were panicked but not to much. Yurio grabs your wrist and runs from the noise. You followed him and the both of you has reached to the end of the jungle. You can see that there's no more ground which means you are at the end of cliff. There's a full moon were shining in front of the two of you. Yurio hair were shining brightly and it makes you BLUSHED a little bit. He sits at the end of the cliff inviting you to sits besides him. The both of you were watching the moon and chatting about your life. Without noticing Yurio Is staring at you but you didn't notice it. He puts his hand on top of yours making you turns you head towards him.

The both of you make an eye contact for a long time. He begins to leans in and you pulls you head back slowly. He grabs your neck and smashes his lips on yours. It was not long but it was long for you. It has been a while since he treated you like that. He gets up and leaves you alone. You were clueless and touches your lips.

"He just kiss me," 

You exploded and you quickly gets up almost tripped but luckily God love you and you didn't fall from the cliff. You rushed towards him and hugs him. He was blushing but not surprise. The both of you walks back to the camp while holding hands.

- Yuri and Viktor - ( fangirls ISN'T??? )

"Viktor I think we should head back to our camp," Yuri voice was trembling while holding Viktor hand. He was turning his head right to left. Viktor continues to walk he then notices that they have lost. Yuri was panicking and he fell to the ground.

"I think we are going to die Viktor. I can see it clearly," Yuri mumbled and keeps lying down with his face touching the ground. Viktor picks him up.

"No we're not in fact I think we should scream for help you know like the police always told us," Viktor says in a positive moods. Yuri flinched when he said screams for help that doesn't make any sense. He just follow what Viktor told him
SCREAM.

"GWAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"Their screams making all of the creatures nears them STOPPED to make sounds. Well a perfect ending for the cute couple ( what the fish am I talking about....)

- EXTENDED ENDING -

"So (Y\N)-chan did something happen between you and Yurio while the test of courage starts??" Viktor says with a smirks. You flinched in surprise and a little pink color appears at your cheeks.

"Um there is something happen we-"

"We kiss Viktor you think you and that pig only the one who can kiss in this story I know that the both of you did something stupid while the test of courage goes on!!!" Yurio
Mumbles in anger. The three of them flinched and you collapsed while hearing that Yurio said kiss. The cute couple blushed hardly. Viktor exploded and Yuri yelled at Yurio.

"We didn't did something dirty you know!!!!" Yuri yelled and then collapsed. Yurio is not surprise with his action instead his was happy. He looks at you and whispered to your ear.

"It's just the beginning (Y/N)-chan"

- DAY 4 COMPLETED -

~~~~~HAHAHA SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS READING ALOT OF HAIKYUU!! X READER BOOKS. I'M JUST IMAGINING THAT THE READER IS INO YAMANAKA. WELL AT THE PART WHEN YURIO AND YOU SITS AT THE END OF THE CLIFF I WAS REGRETTING WHAT I DID. BUT I WAS IMAGINING INO AND KAGEYAMA SITS THERE AND WHEN INO WAS ABOUT TO GET UP HE FELL DOWN OF THE CLIFF AND KAGEYAMA CRYING. HAHAHA DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE A STORY LIKE THAT.
AND I JUST LOST MY DIGNITY TODAY BECAUSE MY MOTHER SAID TO ME THAT THIS SUNDAY WAS THE LAST TIME I PLAYS MY PHONE AND STARTS TO FOCUS AT MY EXAM. SO I WANT THIS FANFIC TO FINISH WITHIN THIS WEEK~~~~~