DAY 5

"Hey what about we go to a festival near this place?" You asked the trio. They were not so surprise but they all agreed because they don't want to stay in this jungle anymore after that test of courage challenge.

"Ok then go pack your things we leaving right now," You added making them jump of joy. You stares at them with full of irritating. And think that they didn't like mother nature anymore they just like the outside world where it's all have to be paid. Why not mother nature?? We don't have to paid anything it's free and it's fun.

After you all have finished packing your things. The four of you stopped at the nearest bus station. You were eating a pocky that you just bought while Yuri eating an onigiri. The two Russian didn't eat anything because there the one who finished the food at the camp just now.

"Oh is that you Yurio??"

"Woah I can't believe is that Katsuki Yuri!!??"

The two loud voice were piercing through the double Yuri. They stood up and they were shocked because they didn't believe what they saw. Viktor stood up while you continue to eat your pocky.

"Woah it's jj and Minami it's a pleasure to meet you here,"
Viktor exclaimed while the both of them didn't do anything they both fall to the ground. You were shocked and some of your pocky was about to drop luckily it drop at Yuri body and you pick it up.

"Eh, they fall down we have to help them!" Minami shocked and quickly help the both of them to get up.

You sighed "hey don't do like that,they can get up without need any help you know?"

Minami stares at you " that's rude of you. Who are you by the way? You don't know us,"

"If I didn't know them I wouldn't said those things and not to mention your voice sounds like Hinata Shoyou are you his siblings??" You question him making him flinched in surprise.
"Who the heck is Hinata Shoyou?? I didn't even hear that name," He replied under his breath. Your eyes were open wide and wider. You almost scream but both of your hand close your mouth tightly.

"Well anyway what are you guys doing here??" jj questioned Viktor. He smiles and you just stares at him. He is waiting the answer from Viktor.

"We all are having a little holiday with (Y/N)-chan since we all didn't expert at things like holidays and all we know is skating we ask she to join us," Viktor explained to him. He nodded and turns his head towards you. You flinched in surprise and tried to ignore him. Minami walks towards you and grab your hand. 

"Hey, what is your problem let me go!!" You shouted. Minami smiles widely and release your hand. Yurio almost raged up but luckily he can control it.

"My name is Minami kenjiro nice to meet you um??" He exclaimed. You shake your head.

"The name is (L/N) (F/N) nice to meet you Minami-kun!" You replied. They seem to look happy and you were relieved.

"Well how about me and jj tag along it will be fun besides we are going to a festival near here,"

"Well that will be fun it's o-"

"Why should you join us we didn't invite you," Yurio exclaimed and cut your words. He walks towards Minami. All of you were panic except jj.

"Yurio that's enough ok," jj sighed. He push Yurio with full of anger but he can control the anger. Yurio 'tsk'.

"It's fine you guys can tag along besides I want to make some new friends!" You shouted of happiness and noticed sonething weird.

"You said that you are going to the festival right?" Your voice were piercing towards jj ear but not the others.

"Um yes we are going to the local festival here why did you ask?" He replied and starts to questioning you.

"Yes we are going to the local festival too wow this is a coincidence how about all of us go together??" You replied.

"That wi-"

"No way we are going to invite them got that!!" Yurio yelled at you making you flinched in surprise.

"Huh why not it will be fun right~~~?" Viktor finally spoke and Yuri nods rapidly. Minami , jj and you smiles happily. It looks like that Yurio lost the game and he desperately accept that.

-night at the festival-
You were wearing a long white blouse and a sandals oh also a beach hat. You were accompanied by Yurio who is wearing a black jacket and a normal pair of t-shirts and pants. The both of you walks towards the cute couple and notices that they are wearing a matching ring!!!

"Wtf what are you doing Viktor are you cheating on me!!" Yurio yelled making everyone near them starts to gossiping and laughing. You and Yuri were panicked and started to calm them down.

"Hah I thought you have jj and (Y/N)-chan. Aren't you the one who is cheating. Yuri and I have decided that we are getting married after some competition!!" Viktor replied in happines.

The both of you were clueless. You started to look around to find some food because you were hungry. You pulled Yurio with you. He shouted of help but you keep pulling him. The both of you arrive at a mini stall where there's a lot of food.

"Can we buy this?" You questioned towards a lady who is taking care of the stall. She nodded and grab the food that you were pointing.

"Excuse me 'we'??"

"Yes Yurio-kun, we. I know that you are hungry so let's eat together!" You replied trying defeat the bad amotsphere. After done with the food the six of you agreed to be pair one on one.

Viktor with Yuri ( hahah nailed it )

Minami with jj ( hinata cheating on kageyama )

You and Yurio ( yeah yurio x reader )

"No i want to be with Hinata!!" You shouted full of despair
"I already told you that i am not Hinata!!" Minami replied and you started to cry. Yurio starts to pat on your back and they leave.

The clock strikes midnight and it is time to go back home. Minami and jj decided to leave earlier. It was the best moment in your life. On the way to your house you didn't notice that you were sleeping on Yurio lap. He didn't notices too because he was sleeping. ( you guys in a taxi ) Yuri is resting his head on Viktor shoulder. Viktor didn't sleep because he was too energetic too sleep.

- DAY 5 Completed -

~~~~~~ hey there this is author-chan. I am still hiatus so pray for me that this fanfic will completed within this week. And yeah i didn't watch yuri on ice till the end because i don't have much time tho. About Viktor and Yuri the ring i didn't watch that part too and hear a rumour said that Viktor and Yuri will get married!!?? Kyaaaa is it true??!! Nah nvm anyways hope you enjoy~~~~~

( request is open. I don't know what to write on Day 6. You guys can request on Day six only day six. I will mention the username too. )