DAY 2

Yurio woke up so as the lovely couple. It was no longer snowing because it was summer on ( Country name ) they walked down to the kitchen to take a breakfast. Yuri's eyes were determined to find someone. He walks towards the front door,the living room,upstairs,at the back of the house to find you. He then walks disappointingly while looking to the ground. His spectacles were almost dropped to the ground luckily he notices it.

"Yuri what's with the long faces??" Viktor asked in a childish voice making Yuri surprised for a little bit. Yuri scratch the back of his neck while grinning.

"Oh it's nothing I just wonder where would (L/N)-san would go in this early morning," He replied sadly. Viktor nods and continue to finished his breakfast.

"Oi pig,you don't have to worried about that tomboy girl she's fine alone ya know!" Yurio barked making Yuri flinched of scared. Viktor kept watching the two of them but not stopping eating his breakfast.

Ring~~~ Ring~~~

The sound of the doorbell makes everyone surprised. They quickly turned their head to the front door. The bell kept ringing since no one was opening the door. They thought it was someone they didn't know came so their body was froze.
Yurio stood up and walks towards the door. He opens it and saw you were finished you morning jog. You put both of your hand at the knee. Yurio was staring at you weirdly.

"Oh it's you Yurio-kun g'morning!!"You cheered makes Yurio slightly blushing. You wanted to enter the house but was being blocked by Yurio.

"I'm sorry but we didn't accept 'Tomboy girl' around here so please go away have a nice day," He simply replied and close the door and locked. You were left alone don't know what to do. Suddenly an idea was popped out.

"Whew now I don't have to see that Tom-"

"G'morning Yuri Viktor how's your day. I just came back from running so I'm a little bit sweaty," You cut Yurio sentences which make all of them flinched in surprise.

"How did you get in you Tomboy girl!!" HE shouted with full of anger and annoyed. You tilts your head and goes to the refrigerator to take some drink.

"There's a lot of stuff that you didn't know about this house and me Yurio-kun," You simply replied in a mocking voice making Yurio getting rage up. He walks towards you and you walks towards him making the distance between two of you is just 3 or 5 centimeters away. You can feel his breath brushing to your cheek. Your ears become redden because you didn't want to revealed your blush. Yurio slightly blushed on his cheek. He then grab your clothes and pull it up.

"Listen Tomboy girl you didn't want me too break of your
Body right so why don't you shut up Baka!!!!" He yelled into your ears making you pushed him but failed you look up to his face and saw he was really angry. Yuri wants to stop the fight but Viktor blocked him. He said that it will be fine because you never lose to Yurio when it comes to talk.

"Ok go ahead but the police will find you search you everywhere and you don't have anyone to trust in you. Are you ok with that Yurio-kun??" You replied to him with a mocking voice making him lose the fight. He releases your clothes and goes upstairs. Yuri look at him. He showed a little worried at his face while Viktor just stares at you.

"Scaredy cat," You whined under your breath making the two of them didn't realise it. You walk upstairs but you felt that your wrist was being grabbed. You turns your head to the person that was grabbing your wrist. It was Yuri He was very panicked.

"Why are you going upstairs (L/N)-san?" He questioned to you. You quickly pull your wrist from him because he was grabbing your wrist very hard until there's a mark on your wrist.

"I'm going to take shower you guys too. We are going after this ok?" You replied while walking up. Yuri face was very bright because he didn't wait to go. He jumped out of joy.

-time skip-

The trio and you were discussing to go where. It was quite long but you figured it out but you think it doesn't fit with them. Viktor notices that you being weird and he grabs your left shoulder with his right hand. You flinched.

"So (Y/N)-chan have you figured out where should we go??" Viktor asked you. You look worried about your choice but you brave yourself and said to them.

"How about you guys followed me to the wilderness explorer
Camp!!!" You cheered. The trio was flinched. You stay still until someone be able to talk. Their body was froze and each of them has a different reaction.

- VIKTOR NIKIFOROV -
He was smiling heart shape slightly blushing eyes closed and thinking "wow it's sounds extremely dangerous but why don't we try something new??"

- YURI KATSUKI -
He was sweating and trembling. He almost falls to his knee and his spectacles was on the ground so he picked up and he falls. He was thinking "omg,did she say wilderness explorer camp I didn't know anything about that it's sounds dangerous enough. I have to bring my first aid kit when I go there!!"

- YURI PLISETSKY -
His reaction was simple. He was flinched and then he crossed his arm and pouts while turning back. He was thinking
"did she just say wilderness explorer! I'm not going to be like her I need to take care of my beautiful face I can't be like her otherwise my name will get disgrace!!!"

"Well then I'm in!!!" Viktor loud and exciting voice was piercing through your ears so as them. Yuri was panicked and suddenly he raise his hand. He was trembling.

"Um I'm in too (L/N)-san," Yuri whispered under his breath. He expected that no one hears but luckily you heard it.

"Ok then Yuri-kun you're in too!!" You cheered while he's doing a surprised face. Only Yurio left and you turns your head towards him. He's still pouting but you didn't care and
You walks towards him and bend down your body until your mouth reach his ears.

"Yurio-kun do you want to join?" You whispered to his ears and he flinched making him jump and turns his body towards you. You can see his blushed red as tomato and then he exploded. He falls backwards and all of you were surprised excluding you.

"Well he's in. Let's go home we have to start packing our things. We will moving on 6:00 a.m. ok?" You turns and walks towards your house leaving them alone.

- DAY 2 COMPLETED -

~~~~ GYAAH I HAVING TROUBLE WHILE DOING READER SCRIPT IT'S VERY HARD. BUT DID YOU ENJOY IT??? I THINK YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YURIO.
I HAVE LEFT SOME CLUES ON THE DAY 1 AND DAY 2  HEHEHE
(SMIRK FACE) OK I THINK I NEED TO ADD MORE VICTURI RIGHT??~~~~~