Help...

When everyone woke up they smelt pancakes. They quickly rushed to the kitchen and saw Maya cooking pancakes. "Your up early" Farkle said, "I thought that since they let us stay here last night I would cook everyone breakfast" Maya said.

"Thats very sweet of you Maya" Topanga said Maya smiled and plated up the pancakes. Everyone ate their breakfast and decided they would go to the park. They got dressed and headed to the park. Once they were there they saw Riley and Lucas's Uncle.

"Hey Josh, what Are you doing here?" Riley asked "I could ask you the same thing, actually I was just here for some fresh air" Josh said, "we just wanted to get out of the house" Lucas said "I see you brought some friends" Josh said.

Maya, Farkle, Izzy and zay walked towards Josh, Riley and Lucas. "Josh these are our friends. Maya, Farkle, Izzy and Zay this is our uncle Josh" Riley said. "Hey cutie" Josh said to Maya."Yeah there will be no flirting" Farkle said.

"I'm guessing your her boyfriend?" Josh asked as he crossed his arms. "No, I'm her brother" Farkle said. "Ah, you're one of those extremely over protected brothers aren't ya?" Josh asked "well yeah, I mean I want nothing else but-" Josh cut Farkle off.

"Her safety and her happiness blah blah blah, yeah I've heard it all before. It never works. She mets a guy she likes, you don't like him, she goes behind your back to be with him, you find out, she gets upset and you feel bad, and she breaks up with him anyway" Josh said

"Not always, I mean Lucas has never done that for me" Riley said. "That's because you've never had a boyfriend for Lucas to worry about" Maya said. "How on earth do you know, you never go to class. Or school at that matter" Farkle said.

"I have my ways" Maya said. "Ah your a bad girl" Josh said. "I am far from a bad girl" Maya said "I've got to go, it was lovely meeting you all. I'll see you later" Josh said and he winked at Maya before he walked off. "Ew That's disgusting" Maya said.

"We don't really like our uncle that much" Riley said. "I can see why" Farkle said. "He's a rat" Maya said and zay laughed, "what the girls right" zay said. "Okay where are we going to next?" Riley said Maya checked her watch.

"Actually I have to be somewhere"  Maya said. "Where?" Lucas asked "no one knows. At this exact time every Sunday Maya goes somewhere and won't tell me where" Farkle said. "That's because it's a secret. Later" Maya said and she walked off.

"I'm going to go see where she's going" Farkle said and he followed Maya. The gang followed Farkle. Maya walked through a dark alleyway, Farkle was concerned. But when she left and walked through the park he got calmer.

But then he was confused as he saw Maya walk into school. Farkle and the gang followed her all the way to one of the music rooms. "The rooms all yours Miss Hart" said the music teacher as she left. "Thank you" Maya said.

Maya grabbed a laptop and pressed a few buttons. Then she connected it to the speakers and grabbed the microphone. She sighed. "Another day singing to myself to escape myself" Maya said and she pressed play on the laptop.

As the music played she smiled and softly swayed from side to side. She brought the microphone closer to her lips and then she sung softly.

"I wish I could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Look into the mirror who's inside there
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today

My outsides are cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
I'm just trippin'

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make-up that M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I to
Be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright

Never insecure until I met you
Now I'm being stupid
I used to be so acute to me
Just a little bit skinny
Why do I look to all these things
To keep you happy
Maybe get rid of you
And then I'll get back to me

My outsides look cool
My insides are blue
Everytime I think I'm through
It's because of you
I've tried different ways
But it's all the same
At the end of the day
I have myself to blame
Keep on trippin'

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make-up that M.A.C. can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I to
Be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I to
Be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty

I feel pretty
But unpretty"

She finished the song and smiled to herself. Then she looked around and sighed. "Talented for nothing" she said and she sat down. She left the laptop on a the next song on her playlist played. She hummed along to the song.

"So she comes here every Sunday just to sing?" Riley asked "she's a beautiful singer by the way" Lucas said "I know she's in love with you but you don't need to rub it in my face!" Farkle said. Zay and Izzy laughed. The they went home, Maya on the other hand didn't go home.

Lucas and Riley were sitting on the couch when Lucas's phone rung. "Hello?" Lucas asked "Lucas, Maya hasn't come home yet" Farkle said and there was a knock on the door. "One sec someone's at the door" Lucas said as Riley opened the door.

Maya stood there shaking from the cold of the rain. "Maya?" Lucas asked "I'm coming over!" Farkle said and he hung up, Lucas placed down his phone. Lucas walked up to Maya, "Help" Maya said before she collapsed into Lucas's arms.