End

Topanga and Cory went downstairs to see who was at the door, but they were shocked to see Lucas holding an unconscious Maya with a shocked Riley next to them. "Oh my dear lord, the poor girl! Lucas out her down on the couch" Topanga said.

Lucas put Maya on the couch, "Riley get her a blanket, Lucas put on the fire and Cory get the poor girl some warm clothes" Topanga ordered and everyone scattered around. Then there was another knock on the door.

Topanga opened the door. "Is Maya here? Is she alright? Where's Maya? Is my sister okay?" Farkle asked "she's unconscious and we don't know what happened but she's okay, come in" Topanga said as Farkle ran in.

He sat down by her side. "What could've possibly happened? W-we were with her all day. Except when she went to school. We watched her then we left and I... I left her all alone, this is my fault oh my god." Farkle said

Riley ran back in with the towel and she rested it on Maya, then she sat down next to Farkle. "It's not your fault Farkle" Riley said, "how? How is it anything but my fault?" Farkle asked "because if it was your fault then she wouldn't have come here" Riley said.

"What?" Farkle asked. "She's right, if this had something to do with you Maya wouldn't have come to us because she knew that you would come straight here" Lucas said as he joined them on the floor. "Then what happened to my little sister?" Farkle asked.

"We'll just have to wait until she wakes up" Topanga said. "And how long is that going to be?" Farkle asked "we have no idea, but hopefully it's soon" Cory said. Just as he said that Maya's eyes fluttered opened. "What did I tell you?" Cory asked.

Maya slowly sat up "Maya?" Farkle asked. Maya didn't speak. She only looked around. "Maya honey are you alight?" Topanga asked. Maya stood up "Maya I think it's best if you stay seated" Cory said. Maya grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"Maya?" Lucas asked, she looked back at Lucas. This time her eyes didn't change colour. They stayed the beautiful ocean blue that they always were. "Hey eyes, they didn't changed colour" Riley said.

Maya sat back down, she opened the pen and wrote something down. "I'm Normal again. What's does that mean? Oh..." Farkle said. "What?" Cory asked. "She doesn't have her superhuman powers anymore" Farkle said.

"How is that possible?" Lucas asked, Maya wrote something. 'Well when you wish upon a star you wish usually comes true' the note said. "Maya what actually happened?" Farkle asked Maya wrote on the paper again

'I don't know, but after I left the school I didn't have my powers anymore' the paper said. "Maya why aren't you speaking?" Lucas asked. Maya paused. Like she didn't have an answer. "Can you speak?" Riley asked and Maya nodded.

"Are you choosing not to speak?" Cory asked Maya nodded once again. "Did something happen?" Topanga asked. Maya shrugged her shoulders. "So you can speak you jut don't want to and you don't know why?" Farkle asked.

Maya wrote something down on the paper. 'I have my reasons.' . "What reasons?" Farkle asked 'if you must ask you'll never know. If you know you needn't ask' Maya wrote down on the paper "a Harry Potter quote. Really?" Topanga asked.

Maya smiled and nodded. "Well at least we know that she likes Harry Potter" Lucas said. 'P.S Purple doesn't mean Love...' Maya wrote then she looked at Lucas 'it means In Love' Maya wrote. "What does that mean?" Cory asked.

"Maya's eyes would change colour according to her emotions. That's why we asked you about the colour purple and what it means. Because every time Maya looked at Lucas... her eyes would go purple" Farkle explained.

"And now we know what it means" Riley added "but what about Lucas, how do you feel about her?" Farkle asked. "I've loved Maya since I first met her." Lucas said and Maya smiled at Him.

The end.