part 2/2( welcome to ahh)

I wake in my bed, blanket half on and Half on the floor. I look at the clock it's 11 at night, wow it's late. I sit up In my bed and look around. I remeber what happen earlier today, I looked at my nails hoping it was a dream. Nope, it would be too easy if it was. I sighed and fell back onto my bed. I stay in silence till I heard a crash from downstairs. I bolted up from the bed, standing up in my room. I grab my baseball bat the I keep near my bed and head to the door

I made my way downstairs and saw a picture frame that fell over. I sit it back up on the table and look around, nothing. I sigh and turn around. As I did I scream my head off. There was some person making a scary ass face and hangin upside down. I quickly swing my bat just for it to be caught by the person.

"Haha omg your face!" It says. What? I look closer and see Marshall fucking lee .

I hit him in the shoulder," what the fuck dude!" I exclaimed. He continued to laugh as he set himself up right and place the bat down.

"It wasnt that funny," I stated ," what are you doing here anyway?"

"Oh just wanted to check on you since you fainted from my hotness," he said floating around me.

"What! " I exclaimed blushing up a storm.

"Awh your all flustered that's cute," he said with a chuckle. That made me blush even more.

"I didn't faint from your so called "hotness" I fainted because I never met a vampire," I said making my way to the couch. He floated over to me and watched as I sat.

"Never seen a vampire.. Fair enough I guess," he shrugged. "Am I what you expected?" He asked

"Not really," I said," from the shows I've seen, your little different."

"How?"

"Well first they drink blood not the color red from what I'm guessing you did, and sparkle.. Well only the one movie."

"Sparkle?" He questioned," that's gay. I do drink blood but I find it easier and better to drink red, anything else?"

"Also most of the time they are secretive and sudective."

"We'll sudective," he smirked," I can do that."

"Oh god please don't," as I said that he disappeared . Shit."Marshall where you go?" I asked . I stood up and walked into the kitchen looking around. I didn't see him anywhere. I looked at the fridge and decided to get a drink. I opened it up and bent over grabbing a water. When I stood up stright I saw Marshall leaning on the door frame. He had a rose in his hand and a hat on.

"Marshall what are up doing?" He looked up at me with a weird stare, it sent shivers down my spine. " Marshall?" I said again. He walked over to me keeping the stare. I began to back up. Everytime I took a step he took one as well. I kept walking until I ran into a wall. He continued walking till he was inches away from me. He looked me up and down and smirked, oh gawd. He dropped the rose and with one move he had me pinned against the wall. He pushed my hands down to my side and his knee was between my legs. I began to blush more and more, he took notice to this and grinned. He moved his head, his lips positioned to my neck. I felt his breath on my neck, sending goosebumps everywhere. He placed a soft kiss on my skin them looked into my eyes. He leaned in a little closer, he was so close. I closed my eyes ready for it. Then I felt no more pressure on me . I opened my eyes and he wasnt there.

"How's that for seductive?" He asked. I turned my head to my left and saw him leaning on the wall. I kept a awestruck face on and slide down the wall.

"Don't ever do that again!" I exclaimed. He began to laugh."no I mean it that was so weird."

"How so?"

"We'll I never been in a position like that , ugh!" I said as I put my head in my hands.

Marshall gave me a confused look that I saw from the corner of my eye." Really, Never?" He asked

"Why is that so shocking?"

"Just your like twenty and you never been in a problem like that? " he questioned. I nodded my head in my hands. I felt a hand on my back, I looked up.

"Sorry I didn't think it would be weird like that," he apologized.

"It's alright," I said as I yawned," we'll it's late and I'm tired."

"Alright night sweet cheeks see you around." Marshall said as he floated out my window.

"You could have taken the door!" I yelled to him.