Meet the parents

I love how i can write Marshall lee stories better than my other ones like damn.

------------------

"Why do i have to wear makeup?" He asks walking along side me. I roll my eyes as his begins to rub his neck. I bump him softly making him grunt in annoyance.

"Because you have two little holes on your neck and my dad believes in vampires. He wont hesitate to kill you," i state.

My parents have been calling nonstop since I've moved out here. Somehow i manage to slip valuable information that i was seeing someone. After that mishap they have been trying to get us to come up and see them. Knowing my parents and Marshall they wont get along very well at first. Marshall being the classic rocker bad boy your parent don't wanna met isn't a good start. Also my parents being the crazy controlling 80's couple is even worse.

Walking toward the front door i look up at Marshall. I admire his outfit i made him wear. A button up black and white shirt and dress pants. I attempted to get him to put on nice shoes but he refused to change out of converse. Saying and i quote " don't try to change me completely women we aren't even married".

"Ok be good and answer my father's questions as fast as possible," i instructed. He rolled his eyes hearing this for the hundredth time this week.

"You know you never told me about your mom," he commented.

"Well she is easy just be good looking and she will approve." Looking Marshall up and down i smile. "Yep she will love you," i smirk. He looks down at me and smiles. Wrapping his arms around my waist he attempts to kiss me. Being interrupted from someone clearing their throat. We both scramble apart looking up at my father.

"Hi dad," i say nervous. I expect a hello back but he keeps his focus on Marshall. He looks him up and down and grunts.

"Not a lot if muscle, how do i expect you to keep my baby girl safe?" He cocks an eyebrow. I look up Marshall, giggling to myself. He looks down at himself then back up at dad.

" im pretty sure i can protect her from almost anything," he answers. Knowing that he can fly and turn into an demon from the under realm, I'm pretty sure he can protect me.

"Almost anything? Doubtful i take you with one arm boy," my dad spat. Before he could ask anymore self esteem threatening question my mother pushed him out the way.

"Hey sweetie~" she greets," come in come in you are letting the air out." We both nod and walk in. Marshall following closely behind admiring the home.

"Lovely home miss _____," Marshall compliments.

"Stop sucking up boy," my dad demanded," makes you look like a sissy." I face palm at my dad's attempt to be judgmental.

" dad just stop," i demand. He glares at me as my mom does to him.

"(Dad's name) just stop," my mom jumps in. Ignoring my mother my dad walks over to Marshall.

"You know i was in the military," he says. My mother and i both share eye rolls. Marshall looks over at me for help and i just chuckle.

"Dad you were a boat engineer now stop," i comment. He looks over at me and glares as i ruined his chance to show off, again. Marshall just raises an eyebrow and shrugs his shoulders.

My mom claps her hands gaining all our attention, "shall we have dinner?"

"Yes im starving," i exaggerate. Mom and dad lead the way leaving marshall and i to follow.