Prince vs king

Ok a few notes for this chapter.

1. I have a racist comment and im not racist it just a metaphor so. Im sorry.

3. This is kinda bad chapter but i wanted one to show your relationship with him compared to Gumball.

Enjoy

------------------------------

"So you are telling me you have never seen sharknado?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Walking along small dirt pathway along with Fionna and cake asking questions.

"No i haven't seen it. We don't see a lot of movies," Fionna answered. I rolled my eyes; it hard to keep a conversation with her.

" is that the movie with the tornado and terribly animated sharks?" Cake asked. Looking down toward her i smile happy someone knew it.

" oh my god yes! You've seen it?" I asked joy lacing my voice.

" no sorry sweetie i almost saw it though," she answered.

" what stopped you?" Fionna asked shifting her green bag on her shoulders.

" well my irrational fear of sharks is a big reason," cake answered. Me and Fionna shared a questioning glance.

" since when were you afraid of sharks?" Fionna asked.

"Yea your a cat so You should love fish and sharks are a giant fish more or less," i added. Cake gave me a glare sending chills down spine.

"Thats racist," she exclaimed at me. I held up my hands up on instincts.

"How is that r- oh i guess you dont like fish. So its like me saying to a black guy you must like watermelon," i joked. Both Fiona and cake sent me death glares making me feel even worse.

"Yea that happened," Fionna drifted off," oh hey look the candy kingdom!" I looked up and saw the strange kingdom ive come to know. The giant candy dispensers sat on their normal spot on the walls blowing bubbles. I never understood why they did that, maybe they get bored and have the mental equivalent to a toddler. Wow im so mean today!

Sighing at my poor use of words i catch up with the fast walking duo.

"Why did we come here again?" I asked Fionna. She turned around glanced at me then back forward.

"I told you, we need to get some candy paint for hotdog prince."

"Yea he is gonna make an edible painting its gonna be great," cake commented. I nodded, barley understanding what they were saying.

Living here for a few months have been weird to say the least. Ive gotten use to the whole idea of candy people but i still believe I'm high when i see peppermint maid. Ive made a lot of friends, cake and Fionna being the closest. Others being Gumball, flame prince, and Marshall. Ironic the rest are male but oh well. Marshall would be on the list for closest friends if he wasn't my boyfriend. He is a great guy and i really like him, even if he is an ass most the time. Oh well ive always like those type of guys, terrible curse really.

Ripped from my thought from Fionna calls for Gumball through the castle. Looking around i thought when did we get in here.

"Oh hello Fionna and friends what do i owe the pleasure?" Gumball asked walking into the foyer with us. I looked him up and down, huffing at his signature outfit. I swear if i didn't know any better i would think he was gay.

"We are running an errand for hotdog prince. He needs some candy paint," Fionna stated.

"Oh bless your heart," he said placing a hand over his heart," well i have some in my lab." He began to lead us upstairs towards his lab. I admired all his artwork and what not scattered about the walls. Fionna and gumball talked about god knows what leaving cake to follow in silence.