My humble abode

"Wanna go out today?" Marshall ask break the silence i sat in. I looked around the living room trying to find Marshall. Spotting him on the other end of the couch i give him a questioning look.

"How did you get in my house?" I ask.

He flicks his hand," you always leave your attic widow unlocked. Anyway wanna go out today?"

"When i get an attic window," i mumble to myself. Marshall stand up and walks over towards me, crouching down on his knees.

"Stop worrying about tour easy to break into house an answer my question," he demands placing his hands on his face. I chuckle before nodding my head. "Great, get ready we are leaving in a moment." He helps me up walking with me upstairs.

"Wait do you break into my house?"

"Pft no why would i need to break into my girlfriends house and watch her get dressed from her closet?" He says with a flick of his hand.

"You wat-"

"Hurry or I'm leaving without you."

I walk down the stairs sporting a pair of black jeans, navy blue tank top, and a black and red button up. Marshall stand up from the couch and walks towards the door. I follow closely after walking into the morning sun.

"So what are we gonna do," Marshall asked.

I gap at him," wha- this was your idea!"

"No my idea was to go out," he bops me on the nose," you make the plans where." I clench my fist and scrunch my face. He chuckles amused at my anger. " im just kidding take a joke girl. Follow me we are of on an adventure."

Marshall opens up his umbrella and walks out into the suns path. I follow closely holding his hand making him blush.

We stop at a cave, taking me a moment to realize for i was distracted by the forrest.

"Nice cave," i comment. Marshall nods at my comment. He begins to walk ahead closing his umbrella. I stay still not sure what to do.

"You coming," he shouts already out of my sight in the dark cave. I jump running in after him. Bumping into him i grab ahold of his arm not being able to see anything. He slides his arm out of my grip and around my shoulder bringing my closer to him. I blush slightly quickly rubbing it away with my hand.

"Saw that," Marshall says. I pout, damn vampire night vision high tech shit.

We walk for a moment longer before i see lights in the distance. The cave becomes well lighten and i can see a house. The house sat next to a small lake , a dock attached to the home as a porch.

Marshall removes his hand and walks ahead of me stepping onto the wooden porch. I follow behind looking around for any sighs of someone living here. Marshall has been known for breaking into someone's home and I'm not about to be a partner in this.

"Who's house is this?" I ask running up beside Marshall. He places his umbrella down against the wall. He turns the knob on the door and walks inside. I quickly follow in behind shutting the door quietly. As i turn around i spot Marshall resting on the couch.

"My house," he says raising his arms for emphases. He flops them back down leaving me to examine the room.

"You have a house?" I ask. Marshall raises and eyebrow which i could see from the corner of my vision.

"Uhh yea why wouldn't i?" He asks slowly. I look directly at him realizing i probably offended him.

I raise my hands and wave them," no no no no. I mean I've know you for a few months and been dating for two months now and i never had any clues you had a house." I defended myself.

Marshall gave his signature smirk," its fine. I thought this would be something new. Ive been to your house over a billion times, only fair you see mine," he paused thinking," she said." I huffed at his joke.

I resumed looking around the room studding everything. I spotted his bass in the corner making me think of when i spotted him playing by himself outside on night. I chuckled to myself, he was playing a random song(so he says) that sounded a lot like never gonna give you up.

Marshall showed me around the rest of the small home finishing in the bedroom. We sat down on his bed talking about anything we can.

"No Cake has her limits on how far she can stretch she isn't unlimited," marshall said rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me its not like i hang around them enough to know that," i said defensively. We sat in silence as we thought about more things to talk about. I looked off towards a wall thinking. I felt eyes in me so i looked over. marshall was staring at me with a soft gaze.

I raise my eyebrow, " what?" He shook out of trance scooting closer towards me.

"Nothing just admiring," he said looking at my the same again. I blushed realizing he was flirting. I looked away not wanting to blush again.

He grabbed my face softly and turned me towards him. He pecked my lips with his retracting his hand. I quickly kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He held his hands out not knowing what to do.

We never done to many intimidate things so this was scary for us both. I, being a well experienced girl, grabbed his hands and wrapped them around my waist not parting away. He finally got what i was trying to do as he deepened this kiss moving them against mine.

We stayed like this till i decided to step it up and lick his lip asking politely for entrance. He quickly parted Taking in a deep breath. He unwrapped his arms from around me and leaned back onto his palms.

"Sorry," he said steading his breath. I nodded my head embarrassed at my actions. He took notice to this and cupped my face lifting it up again. "Don't be embarrassed at my lack of experience, alright," he said kissing my forehead.

"Yea, no it fine i got carried away thats all," i said with a half hearted smile. He returned the smile removing his hand. He shuffled on the bed standing up on the floor.

"Lets get some food i got strawberries, and tomatoes downstairs," he chuckled. I looked at him puzzled.

" strawberries and tomatoes?" I raised an eyebrows smiling.

He rolled his eyes, " i only drink red, you can make a sandwich or something. You know , like a women should." I furrowed my eyebrows standing up and hitting his shoulder softly.

" not funny," i spat. He only laughed at my attempt to be mad.

" hey my house my jokes."

" fair enough .. I guess."