Because You Love Me

"Why do we bother watching these movies," you ask siting on the couch upside down.

"Why you complaining you picked it," Marshall says crossing his arms. You make a straight face sliding off the couch. You bang your head on the floor but keep the same face.

"Let's turn the YouTube on sir!" You exclaimed. You stood up fast, steading yourself from light head attack. "Ok now onward," you rushed to the Xbox and turned it on logging into Xbox live.

"What are you doing and what is that thing?" He ask floating down next to you. You procesed to fall on your back and hold the controller over your head. You click on a tab with the YouTube logo on it, opening up the fantastic world of videos.

"YOUTUBE!" You exclaim, rolling on the floor.

"Remind me why we are dating," marshall states out stretching his hand to help you up.

"Becauuuuse I'm awesome," you answer pecking him on the lips," now we must watch nicepeter! "

"Who?" He ask, following you to your seat. He is sits next to you and picks your feet up and places them on his lap. You smile at him then turn your gaze a the screen and click on the newest Monday show he posted.

Time passes with both of y'all watching videos varying from pewdiepie to Jenna marbles. You finished a video called dumb ways to die and quote on quote from Marshall "what the fuck?"

"We'll I'm tired as fuck ," you say laying your head back.

"Ok well imma go now then ," he responds back. He takes your feet off his lap and floats up.

"I don't care what anyone says your flying is awesome as fuck!"

"You curse way to much girlie." He floats down next to you with a smug look on his face.

"What you gonna do about it, fuck face?" You tease back. He grins before picking you up and flying up to the ceiling .

"Don't you dare ," you threaten. He smiles again and grabs your ankle and drops you upside down."Marshall!"

"Yes?" He sings.

"Put me down now!" You exclaim.

"Haha I can see your bra ." You quickly pull your shirt up.

" yea funny now put me down!"

"Fine fine princess," he says as he flys down and places you on the couch. You sit up and cross your arms , making a pouty face. He floats next to you, his face next to yours. "Awwwhh don't be mad."

"Who says I'm mad," you say back. He floats upside down and makes a puppy face. "No I'm not falling for it this time," you say turning away. He follows your gaze so your looking at him each time.

You break and give him a smile. "Your silly."

"But you love me ," he says smiling back. You grab him by the collar and bring him into a kiss.