Chapter seven

DONT HAVE TO READ ITS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AS I NEEDED TIME FOR AN IDEA TO BREW. IF YOU DO READ IT WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER BOOST OF UNDERSTANDING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Elsa?" Anna says sweetly, standing by her sisters door, "do you wanna build a snow man? It doesn't have to be a snow man!"

"Go away Anna." Elsa dismisses her 4 year old sister.

"Okay bye." Jack Frost is standing in the middle of Elsa's room, and Elsa is standing facing the door. Several years ago Elsa would've tore that door open and embraced her sister. Now she waits until Anna goes before slightly opening it. Seeing Anna isn't there, Elsa breaks down in tears. This is how her life has to be, Jack Frost thinks and flys away.

"Elsa?"

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the halls? I think some company is over due I've started to talking to the paintings on the wall. It gets a little lonely, sitting in here everyday, watching the hours pass by!" Anna sings.

Elsa takes a deep breath and puts her head in her hands. Anna is so innocent. More annoying than she was when she was 4. Now she's 10. Elsa massages her head and groans. Suddenly there is a crash and a startled Elsa jumps up. Freezing a corner of the room. Her Mother and Father burst in.

"I'm scared! It's getting stronger!" Elsa cried to her father.

"Calm down Elsa. Getting upset only makes it worse." Her father reaches to comfort her, but she jumps away and yells,

"Don't touch me!" Her mother and father look hurt, but they also know better. She's protecting them, "I don't want to hurt you." She cries. Her father kisses her forehead and lifts her over to her bed.

"Have a sleep Elsa. Forget about the power and dream." Her mother kisses her forehead and takes her husbands hand. They leave Elsa to sleep, but she doesn't.

Jack comes to the end of the bed, she cannot see him, and that makes him sad, but he knows better. A 13 year old seeing him? She's too old to believe. In that teenage area. Elsa huffs and slips out of bed. She grabbed a book and opened it.

"Hmm, North aka Santa Claus aka Father Christmas. What is this rubbish?" She snaps the book shut and reads the cover,

LEGENDS OF THE GUARDIANS

She opens it again and this time it lands on Tooth. Jack peers over her shoulder to read. Tooth is part Hummingbird? Jack makes a note to talk to her about this. Elsa flicks the page and sees Jacks picture.

"Well he's very dreamy I'll give him that." She sighs. Jack contains his laughter.

"Thank you?" He smiles. Luckily she can't hear him. She gets back over to the bed and reads about him.

"JACK FROST

Jack Frost is a young teenage immortal. Trapped to be 17 forever. His rebellious spirt and kind heart make him a guardian. Shooing away darkness with laughter and happiness. He wields the power of ice, snow and cold winds. He can make harsh blizzards and then light snow falls." Elsa reads. Can I? Thought Jack examining his pale hands. Elsa closes the book.

"I can do that?" He says aloud. Elsa freezes and turned to look where the voice came from.

"Jack ..... F-Frost?" She spluttered. Jack leapt back.

"You can see me and hear me?" He asked the teenager. She nodded. "Wow!"

"Elsa! Who are you talking to?" Mary knocks on the door and Jack runs behind her bookcase.

"No one Mary." Elsa called and turned away from Jack. She made no effort to look for him. Jack stepped out.

"Elsa?" She didn't reply. He went over and touched her. His hands went through her. He gasped.

---------

JACK

"Oh my god." I mutter.

"What?" Tooth says.

"She believed in me for a second or two. Then decided not too!" I sigh. I put down Elsa's memory box and stand up.

"Jack I'm sorry all this has happened." Tooth sighs. I shrug.

"Even having her believe in me, be it a few minutes or a few days, months even! Was good enough. Just to feel her skin and miss her lips. Caress her cheek and hold her close to my body, was enough." I murmur.

"We will get her to believe again."

"Hope so. I really do." And for the first time, I believe what I am saying.

Sorry it's short it's just a filler. Got a writers block. But I have ideas next chapter will be up soon xx