EPILOUGE

Jack watched the little girl skate across the ice, using her powers to move herself around. he laughs when he sees her younger brother fall over on top of her, both laughing. Jack stands from his sitting positon and walks over to the lake, which is now frozen, seeing as it is December 21st. The little girl looks at Jack and waves to him. He raises her hand and smiles. She grins back and then helps up her brother. Both of them have white hair and bright blue eyes, but the boy is like Elsa.

Speaking of Elsa, Jack looks over his shoudler and smiles at his wife. Who kisses him lightly on the cheek. Her hair is longer now but she still braids it. He pushes back and strand of loose hair behind her ears.

"Jack..." She whispers. He cups her chin and pulls her closer. Their lips are inches apart when Elsa whsipers, "Jack...I'm having a baby." Jack looks into her eyes and they fill with laughter.

"Really?"

"Yep." Elsa frowns, "Aren't you happy? You did want this?"

"Happy? Elsa I'M AMAZING!!" He laughs and scoops her up into a wedding lift. She laughs as he puts her down.

"Good! I thought you doubted me." She smiles.

"No way, Elsa I love you and I'm going to spend my forever at your side." They are inches away from eachother when the snowball hits Jacks face.

"Annalisa!" Elsa yells and breaks away from Jack, making a snowball in her hand. She throws it softly but Annalisa stops it and reverses it, so it hits Jack again.

"That's it your all going to get it!!" He laughs and a huge snowball fight erupts.

By the end they are all on the floor laughing. Jack sits up, gasping for air. He opens his arms wide and says, "Come here family." They all embrace and here Jack feels happy.

All those years along, all those years without reaching out to anyone, with no one knowing who he was. He had watched Jamie and his lovely family, all happy and bouncy and now Jack had his own. he was the one looking out and not in. He kissed Elsa and stoodup with the children.

Taking them into the house of ice and laying them on their fur beds. The fur for comfort only, the children didn't feel the cold. He tucked them in and the boy fell asleep instantly. But the girl remained awake.

"Hey Annalisa, sleep now." Jack stroked her white hair,

"Sing." She whsipered.

"Hush now my baby
Hush now my love
The angels are watching
From heaven above
They know that I love you
They know that it's true
I'll stay here beside you
Whatever you do
When I wake beside you
I feel like I shine
I wish you forever
And ever be mine
A new day tomorrow
When you open your eyes
You let in the sunshine
And all darkness dies." He kissed the sleepily forehead of the 5 year old. Jack took his wives hand and was about to shut the door when Annalisa whispered,

"Goodnight Daddy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ARE AT THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY!

Thank you to all my lovely readers and people that have stayed with the story. To the people that commented and voted.

And to you. The one who is reading now.

Without you I wouldn't have had this story. You believed in me and your reads kept me going. I am grateful that you kept going.

If you would like me to write a second one, or something like Jackunzel or MeridaxHiccup just message me!!

OH I'M GETTING TEARS IN MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much.

And don't forget you can do anything, never bottle anything in, let it go.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and I wrote this story.

Just TEST THE LIMITS and you might break through.

Love always,

Tigerroars