Worst Day Ever (shino x reader smut)

An: hey guys. So my friends Jia and Aya helped me come up with this idea. Also just assume swearing is gonna be in these from now on lol.

Warning: SMUT/SWEARING

You're making food in the kitchen. Salad to be exact. Which is your boyfriend, Shino's favorite. For dessert you're making candied winter melon. Also his favorite. "It's already 5pm. Why isn't Shino here yet?" You wonder. He's working as a teacher so it shouldn't be taking so long.

Just then Shino walks through the door. More like stomps through the door. He's clearly mad even though he's covered in his clothes and glasses so you can't see much. He looks at you, grunts and walks towards you. You hug him then say, "Shino, what's wrong?" You ask him. He responds, "ugh I had the worst day of my life." "Why? What happened?" You ask. He says "I walk into the class and I get the eraser in the door prank done to me. How did I let that happen? Simple, I was spacing out about a dream I had earlier. It was that all my bugs got killed and you left me. "Shino I'd never le-" you start to say but he cuts you off. "That aside, later, my students started to make fun of me calling me bug-master and such. Why did I mind this? Honestly I didn't until they pulled my glasses off. That's when I got really mad. And to top it all off, after lunch I walk into the classroom and notice Venus flytraps all over the place. Then, the students and flytraps started killing all my bugs."

You sigh, "Oh my god, are you okay? Shino, that's awful." He says, "I'm just in the worst mood right now." You tell him, "Well, if it makes you feel any better I made salad and candied winter melon." He responds, "yes thank you, y/n." "No problem," you say.

As you two sit down for dinner you can see he's still upset. You say, "I'll take care of the dishes tonight." As you're cleaning the silverware you ask, "Is there anything else I can do for you. I'll do anything and I mean anything." He quietly says, "maybe there's something you can do." You turn the sink off to look over at the blushing man. "And what would that be?" You ask smirking slightly. He says seductively, "I think you know what I want."

He kisses you passionately and you return it. He picks you up bridal style and brings you over to the bedroom where he locks the door and places you down onto the bed you two share. He bites your bottom lip roughly and shoves his tongue into your mouth. "Mmmm." You moan. He begins to undress you starting with your shirt then pants, leaving you in just your underwear and bra.

The kiss intensifies as you begin to start stripping him. After you take his shirt off, you start kissing his neck and find his sweet spot. He goes absolutely crazy when you do that. He lets out a soft moan accidentally. You know he's not loud in bed but when you kiss his neck it's a different story. You give him a few hickeys before stopping to take off his pants. This leaves him in just his boxers. "Now we're even." You say teasingly.

He kisses you again this time even more roughly. You can tell this is going to be the night that he's rough with you. Of course you don't mind it. He's always so gentle with you, always asking if he's hurting you or if he's pleasing you enough. You say, "I've never saw this side of you, Shino. Fuck me hard." He responds, "You sure? You thought I was good in bed before. I was holding back." You blush madly and say, " Of course I want this. Just take out all your anger and stress on me right now. I'll be fine."

You start palming him through his boxers as he bucks up into your hand begging for more friction. He grunts then says, "Whatever you wish. Don't blame me if it hurts. However, I will please you before we do this." He takes off your bra and throws it across the room. He smirks at your exposed breasts and starts sucking your right one while playing with the left. He then switches. You moan quietly.

You start palming him even harder, making him grunt slightly. The then pulls off your underwear and goes down on you. He starts licking your clit intensely and quickly shoving his fingers in and out of you. "Ahhhh, Shinoooo." You moan. "Fuck Shino I'm g-gon-gonna cummm." You say as you release onto his hands and mouth. He licks up your fluids and says "MMM-MMMM CREAMY."

(So sorry)

He then takes off his boxers and says, "succ." You then take his dick in your mouth bobbing your head up and down on it as he moans and pulls out. He then says, "let me fuck you, y/n." You respond, "You have my permission to do anything you want with me." He responds by thrusting his cock into your roughly, not giving you time to adjust. "Ahhhh, Shinoooo" you moan out in both pain and pleasure. He growls softly and fucks you faster. "Fuck fuck fuck Shinooo." He thrusts even harder gripping your hips so hard and pulling you to him and away from him again and again. He's hovering over you completely aroused from the sight of you looking so helpless.

"You do realize I'm still holding back right? Why am I doing this? Because, I know if I don't I could hurt you and I don't wanna do that." You groan and say "Shino, for the last fucking time I don't care if it hurts. Just take out all your stress and anger out on me right now and fuck me as hard as you can." He then shoves himself inside of you entering then exiting again and again shoving his entire dick in you every time. You wince in pain. He asks, "I'm so sorry. Is this what you wanted?" You respond, "if you're fucking me as hard as you can then yes. As long as you're benefiting from this I'm happy." He shoves himself inside of you again and again and again. He starts rubbing your clit. You let a moan escape your lips as he continues to thrust.

Eventually the pain fades away. He asks, "am I pleasuring you enough?" You say, "Are you fucking kidding me of course you are. But please stop worrying about me." He says, "fine" and starts fucking you even harder and rougher then before. You moan, "ahhh fuck" he starts taking his whole cock in and out of you going deeper every time. He then hits your g-spot and you scream, "SHINOO OH FUCK!"

He then starts moaning obviously getting closer to orgasm. You say, "Shino I-I-I'm gonna c-cum." He moans, "ah y/n, your so good." You say, "oh god Shino" as you release onto him. He continues to fuck you equally as hard as before, if not harder. You didn't think he'd be this good. "Ooh y/n." He whispers erotically. "Fuck Shino. Holy shit I didn't think you coul-" he cuts you off by kissing you passionately.

He continues to fuck you hard as he kisses you. He moans into your mouth and pulls away "I'm close" he says and you say, "me too. I just started taking the pill so you can cum in me." Shino lets out one final moan before you release onto him triggering his orgasm as well. He moans "y/n" as he cums.

He collapses next to you. "Wow" is the only thing he could say after that. "Feel better?" You ask and he says "that was the best thing I've ever experienced. Yes of course I feel better." You respond, "good. All I want is for you to be happy." He says, "you make me very happy... y/n, I love you." You gasp and kiss him saying, "I love you too, Shino."

Welp idk y but I feel like I made him act really annoying cause he was constantly like hehe ur not hurt are you and stuff but whatever xD | also I just remembered with that ur not hurt are u stuff that reminds me of that flashback naruto and sasuke always have when sasuke says to naruto "you're not hurt are you? Scaredy cat" lol idk