Kitty Cat (Shino x Neko Reader Lemon)

This was a request from Rose_BlackDemon

Again, I apologize for how long it took for me to get this out. Also, I don't normally use the honorifics but I felt it was appropriate in this.

Reader information before I start:
•On Team 8
•Has a crush on Shino and they're very close friends
•Loves arthropods
Is very affectionate and energetic
•Is a Neko (obviously) but not an entire cat. She just has the ears and tail but other than that she's human, except the personality thing

"Y/n!" You hear someone yell out to you as you're passing Ichiraku ramen shop.

You turn around to see Izumo. "Oh, hello."

He says, "Lady Hokage wishes to speak to you."

You nod and start sprinting to the Hokage's office and quickly arrive. You knock at the door and she says, "Come in."

You walk in to see Shino, Hinata, Kiba and Kurenai-sensei. You bow to the Hokage and she says, "I'm assigning you all a B rank mission to assassinate a rogue ninja from the sand village... His name is Ichirou Tanaka. He has dark hair and amber eyes. He's been going around and killing females only. Not much is known about how he selects the women he kills or how he kills them but what we do know is that when they found the women... they were almost unrecognizable. Be careful."

Kurenai nods but looks nervous and you and the others gulp slightly but force a nod out.

Tsunade says, "Be at the village gates at dawn tomorrow and you will set out... For now you are dismissed." You all bow and leave.

"Shino-kun!" You run up to the boy. He looks around and you trample him down on the floor in a hug and purr against his chest. He makes an oof sound as he falls and tsks. Your ears immediately perk up after hearing this. You nuzzle him and say, "Shino! Are you ok?"

He says, "Yes just don't sneak up on me like that."

You cuddle on top of him and say, "Mk Shino." Your tail wraps around him. He tries his best to hide a blush but it shows. You poke his pink cheek and say, "Why is my buggy blushie?"

He hastily sends out a beetle that flies around. You quickly try to catch it and he sweatdrops and snickers. It flys to walls and you try to pounce on it but instead just crash into the wall right outside of Tsunade's office.

You say, "Ow," and your ears droop down.

Shino's beetle immediately goes back to him and he runs up to you and embraces you in a hug. "Are you ok?" You giggle and nod.

Tsunade barges out of her room and shouts, "What is all that noise?"

Shino replies, "I apologize Lady Hokage. We will go now." You nod and scurry alongside him.

You two leave and you say, "Nya, Shino-kun I'm tired! Pick me up please?" He responds by picking you up and holding you bridal style. You giggle and say, "Nya, Shino-kun it's like we're married." He just stares down at you but you swear you can see a small blush spread across his cheeks. You cuddle into his chest as he starts running to your house.

As soon as you arrive he places you down on your feet. "Nya, Shino-kun, bye bye!"

He says, "Good night, y/n."