Spell This (Shino x Reader smut)

Hi guys. My friend Aya requested this stuff so. F/F = favorite food
F/D = favorite drink. Also they're not like 10 but they're in the academy. I wrote this without thinking that part through but just think of him as whatever age.

Warning: Smut/Swearing

"Shino!" You yell. Shino, your best friend and yourself had just gotten out of classes at the academy early, because Iruka-sensei needed to leave.

You run up to the boy excitedly. "Shino, what are you doing right now?" He says, "Not much. My parents didn't know classes were ending early. Why? Because nobody knew." "Oh mine either, do you wanna hang out?" He responds, "Yes I would enjoy that."

You two walk to a clearing with a few trees and climb on one, sitting on the same branch. You ask, "Shino, have you eaten lunch yet?" He responds, "No. Why? Because I haven't gotten the time to." You say, "Me neither." And get out your lunch which is, (f/f and f/d.) He got out his salad and winter melon tea.

"He's so cute." You think. "Wait what, I don't like him like that. Do I? We've been friends forever. But, sometimes I'll dream about him and go to sleep thinking about him and I'll get butterflies in my stomach when I think of him. Well, I guess I do like him. But, how did I not realize this sooner?"

You two begin to eat your food in silence. It's a comfortable silence, though. Somehow, you guys don't allow awkwardness.

You both finish at the same time and you break the silence and say the first thing that comes to your mind, "spell icup." He says, "I-C-U-P... wait..." he sighs at what he just said and says, "actually my bugs do that."

You say " uh... Shino... w-what d-do you m-mean by that?" He grins smugly and says "My bugs have a thing for you and sometimes will go and look at you... they like you a lot."

You were stunned. You didn't think he could be so pervy.

You say, "Shino, have you... seen... anything?" He responds, "I've wanted to save that for real life. Do you want to uh do it?" You respond, "y-yes but S-S-Shino why so sudden?" He says, "I could tell you liked me today. How? My beetles could sense your arousal as we were walking here and you blushed a few times while we were eating." You say, "oh I didn't realize I did that hehe." He leans in and kisses you very roughly. You are stunned but kiss back. "Shino are you sure?" He says, "When am I not sure of something." And takes off his jacket.

You two are still in the middle of a clearing in a forest but only you guys know about it so no one will interrupt.

Under his jacket he just had a fishnet shirt and you blush upon seeing his built form. He kisses you which makes you blush an even deeper shade of red. He says, "Y/n, I'm sorry if I hurt you." He starts taking off his pants as you take off your shirt and pants as well. This leaves him in just his boxers and glasses and you in just your bra and underwear. You start palming him through his boxers as his dick gets harder. His breathing quickens and he lets out small gasps every few seconds. He says, "St-Stop b-being such a tease." "Did Shino just stutter?" You tease. He sighs and asks, "Am I not allowed to stutter?" You say, "it's just that you never show any emotion so it's a bit out of character to hear that." He says, "well is this out of character?" He smirks and takes off your bra and underwear shoving two fingers inside of you.

You gasp and clench at the pain. He thrusts his fingers in and out of you roughly. You say, "st-st-stop Sh-Shino. Please." He stops and you say, "I'm not being bottom here." You slowly take off his boxers revealing his large, hard, dick. He shutters at the air hitting him. You blush at the size of him. He chuckles and says, "like what you see?" You nod slightly and go down on him.

You lick the precum off the tip of his dick as he quivers, looking down at you doing naughty things to him. You smirk and decide to tease the boy. You lick the tip of his dick and hold him down on the grass, so he doesn't thrust into your mouth. His breathing quickens. As you lick between
his shaft and his tip, he quivers and moans. You then go down to his balls licking between them. You earn a loud moan from Shino. You lick up to the tip of his dick and down to his balls. He finally decides to say something, "S-Stop teasing me."

You take him in your mouth completely. He is very big and it's choking you but you decide just to focus on pleasing Shino. You start taking your mouth up and down his cock. He moans as you do this a few more times. You start using your tongue as well. You swirl your tongue around the tip of his dick as your mouth takes his entire cock in it. You choke a bit but then recover. He starts moaning very loudly alerting you he's close to cumming. He says, "I'm c-close." You start sucking him even harder as he moans very loudly. "F-f-fuck m-me." He says as he cums. You swallow it all and continue sucking his balls while holding him down. He starts shaking under your grip and gasps every few seconds. He moans. You start to suck on his tip, knowing that it's sensitive after release. He starts quivering even harder then before and says, "oh god, please." You take this as a sign that you can continue. You start licking the most sensitive parts of his dick. He lets out small moans every few seconds. You take his entire dick in your mouth doing the same as before he came, hoping to trigger a second release. He stutters, "i-i-it h-hurts b-but i-it feels s-so good." You quicken up your pace then slow down a few times. You start licking him again. He whimpers. "Ah I'm g-gonna c-cum again." He cums in your mouth as you swallow again.

He says, "before we do another round I need a few moments." He's hyperventilating and still quivering. "He looks so adorable." You think and blush slightly. He takes off his glasses and you gasp and kiss him passionately. He returns the kiss and says, "what was that for?" You blush and say, "your eyes, they're so beautiful." He says, "thank you."

A few minutes pass and he says, "I think I'm ready." You say, "good." He climbs on top of you and positions his dick at your entrance. He asks, "want me to take it slow or get the pain over with?" You say, "take it slow." He responds by putting his dick into you slowly. You gasp at both the pain and pleasure this is causing you. He starts to thrust very slowly. You meet him with each thrust, throwing your hips up to meet his. He asks, "what happened to taking it slow?" You say, "Fuck that." He starts going faster as the pain goes away completely. "Fuckk." You moan. He goes a bit faster with every thrust. He's breathing heavily and moaning. He keeps going until he hits your g-spot. "Aghh ohh Shino." You scream. He says, "found it." And starts thrusting hitting that spot every time. He starts moaning as you are trying to hold back your moans but failing miserably. "I'm close." You say. "Likewise." He says. You release onto his dick as he pulls out and you suck his dick, so you can swallow his cum, so it doesn't go everywhere. He moans and cums in your mouth. You continue for about 10 seconds after he cums before taking him out of your mouth.

He says, "that was better then I thought it would be." You hear buzzing and ask, "what are they saying?" He says, "the kikaichu? Oh they're just saying how much they enjoyed witnessing that." He sighs and asks, "right now? I guess it's a better time then ever." (If you don't get it the kikaichu were telling him to do this.)
He says, "y/n will you be my girlfriend." You blush and say, "of course, Shino" A moment of silence passes before you say, "spell icup." He says, "I-C-U-" He cuts himself off and you giggle. "I can't believe I almost feel for that again." You laugh and so does he.

A/N: Well that was descriptive... I need Jesus lmao