Chapter 3 Introductions

A month before Lucy Joins

Mirajane POV

“Snow-cone.”

“Pyro.”

“Stripper.”

“Flame-breath.”

“Snowman.”

“BOYS! Do I hear fighting?” Erza called out from beside her strawberry cake.

“No Ma'am!” Natsu and Gray call out hugging each other.

A bright flash of light fills the guild hall. The light faded leaving 13 newcomers unconscious on the floor. They were all around teenaged. The oldest's appeared to be Erza’s age(around 20) and the youngest's looked around 13.

“Everyone help get them to the infirmary.” master  Makarov ordered.

👪👪👪

Master Makarov POV

After all the newcomers were brought to the infirmary I shooed everyone out and waited for the newcomers to wake up so I could ask them where they came from.

As I waited I looked at the children who looked so familiar yet unfamiliar. The oldest was a girl who had light brown hair and appeared around 20 or 21. The second oldest was also a girl and had purple hair and a marking over her right eye who looked 19 or 20. Close to her age was a boy who had dark blue hair. After him was a girl with long black hair who looked around 18. The next oldest was a boy who looked like a younger version of the first boy, probably brothers, around 16 years old. Around his age was a blond girl. Beside her was girl with black hair and piercings on her face who I guessed was the same age only short for her age, like Levy. Next oldest was a girl with white hair, she looked a lot like Lisanna who we lost a few years ago. Only she had the same mark across her face as Bickslow. The next oldest was a girl with dark blue hair who looked around 14. The next oldest was a girl with blue hair who looked around 13. Lastly, was a boy with black hair and who looked 12.

A movement caught my eye and I looked back over to the blue haired girl. Her light blue eyes blinked back at me.

“Master Makarov?” She asked.

“Yes, child?”

She opened up her mouth to speak but the youngest boy shushed her.

“We shouldn't say anything until the others wake up, Jane.” he said.

“Thank you, Lyon.” The oldest girl said. “Now if I remember correctly the ones with the least amount of magical energy should wake up first.”

The others nodded and I was surprised that they seemed so accepting of the fact that they were weaker. Even then, they were powerful for their ages. Equally as powerful as many of the young protégées that are waiting downstairs. Hesitantly I feel for the magic energy of some of the children still asleep. I pause at the purple haired girl with the mark over her eye.

Her magic was almost wizard saint level!

“Master Makarov.” The oldest girl spoke up.

I looked around. More had awoken. At this point only the blonde, the short girl, the purple haired girl, and the oldest boy was still asleep.

“I think the others will be asleep for a while.” the oldest black haired girl spoke up. “We should begin introductions. We are from the future so I hope you understand the need to preserve our identities. So we will only give our first names. I am Mika.” she motioned to the bed of the sleeping boy. “That is my older brother Silver.”