Friends?

The infermary sat silent as the staff along with the Malfoys digested the story retold by Harry and Draco.

"Thank you soo much Mr Potter for saving our son" Narcissa spoke softly as she walked up to clutch harry in a bear hug.

"It was really no big deal Ms Malfoy. Besides, Hogwarts would be no fun without the relentless teasing Draco gives" Harry replied hugging the weeping woman

"Be that as it may, Draco will still be facing punishment" Dumbledore replied sounding grave

"WHAT?" Harry, Draco, and Narcissa blanched

"Young Mr Malfoy is responsible for the perrification of three students as such he must face repercussions" Dumbledore continued.

"DRACO MALFOY" a booming voice called "you are under arrest for the petrification and atempted mass murder of muggle borns residing in hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." Three large cloaked men entered following the voice and restrained Draco before escorting him from the room followed by Lucius Malfoyand a histarical Narcissa.

"Albus, you cant be serious?" McGonagall uttered in shock

"Sadly I am indeed serious" the old man spoke with feigning sadness "we can not allow such dangers of having the possibility to return"

Harry remained silent while forming a plan of action quickly within his mind.

"Mr Potter, I hope you get well soon and have a happy holidays, your aunt and uncle will be at Kings cross tomorrow to pick you up where you will stay for the entire summer" Dumbledore said finally as he left the room.

"Yes professor" the boy replied, knowing that thoes plan would not happen.

As soon as the old man was gone Harry looked to Poppy for permission to leave which was granted hastily.

After gathering his things, Harry practically ran to the owlery. Once within the grungy attic space set for the owls the raven haired boy pulled a quill with some ink and parchment out of his bag.

"Hedwig, take this to Mrs Malfoy please"

The snowy owl gave a hoot of confusion but did as asked.

After Hedwig was safely gone from sight, Harry headed back down stairs to speak to the Slytherin's.