Knowing

"Mr Scamander" Harry asked

"Newt, you can call me Newt, Harry. But what is it?"

"Well, Newt, I was just wondering. Did you know that you are my godfather?"

"I must admit that I did. but I did not know of your parents passing until I arrived back in Britain only yesterday. You see, I used to travel around the world searching for creatures of all kinds, to learn about and protect them."

"Used to?" Harry asked

"Last week I feel very ill and close to death, I have retired and now look forward to helping you grow into an evermore well rounded young man." Newt explained. As they exited the bank. "Give your trunk here please"

Harry curiously handed over the trunk and watched Newt set it aflame.

"What?" Harry stuttered.

"Your cloak is fine Harry, as well as your parents photos" Newt smiled as he lifted the invisability cloak along with the still intact photos from the ashes of Harrys things "as for your other possessions, you will not be needing them. From now on you will dress and act as a proper pureblood heir"

"What about my wand?" Harry asked mortified

"Olivanders i assume?" Newt asked discontently

"Yes" Harry replied

"After shoping we will head off to a more...discreet wand shop that will provide a tool disigned to your spasific core. Plus all wand made there are untraceable."

"You kean knockturn alley?" Harry asked incredulously

"Indeed. Its not just a place for dark dreery people. Knockturn alley is a place of rare and powerful magic that can not be easily obtained." Newt again explained as he began his trek down the alley "we shall start with your hidious wardrobe so off we go"

"But Newt, we have just passed Madame Malkins"

"Of corse we did, we are not getting you clothes here" Newt said afended like "no no, dear boy. We want you looking proper. We will be heading to vertic alley for your things"

"Vertic alley?" Harry asked

"My word have you been taught nothing?" Newt took a deep sigh before kneeling down "there are five alleys in the magical british sector. Each one going in the direction that fits there name. Vertic alley goes north and south, Horizont alley, east and west. The two Diagon Alleys intersect Horizont and Vertic Alley. And then there in knockturn alley that forms a circle around the whole thing. Horizont Alley is the magical buisnesses and ministry, vertic is high end wizard shoping. diagon alley (this one) is more shops but lower prices. The diagan alley is muggle stores that have been inhanced by magic. And i have already explained knockturn alley"

"So five allys and loads of things to buy yet I have never heard of any of them but two?" Harry asked astounded

"Yes well we must be off now before the shops close so lets go" Newt replied tightly