Moment

In the few moments he had alone, Harry's entire life changed in a way no one could have ever expected.

"I am ready to continue Ripslang" Harry called out

Not a moment later the goblin returned.

"Mr Potter" the goblin began "in the brief moment we had apart I took the liberty of contacting someone for you and he is quite egar to meet you, would it be alright for him to come in?"

"I suppose" Harry replied as the door was immediately opened and in walked an elderly man with short snowy hair and deep cobalt eyes.

"Hello Harry" the man said gently "my name is-"

"Newt Scamander I suppose" Harry finnished

"Quite intelligent, Ravenclaw then?"

"No sir"

"My deer your a hufflepuff as well?" The man asked jubilantly

"No again sir" Harry replied

"Well you certainly dont seem like the Gryffindor type so Slytherin then?"

"Actually, I am indeed one of the Gryffindor types, but that is likely to change rather quickly" Harry corrected

"just out of curiosity. What exactly are you doing here at Greengots?" Newt asked

"A...friend is in trouble and it was suggested that I claim my Heirships as an extra leverage point in the trial. I know for a fact he is innocent and I can't just let him receive the dementors kiss for a crime he didnt knowingly commit"

Harry paused at the end unsure how he knew of the dementors kiss

"Something startle you Harry?" The old man asked

"I dont remember learning about dementors." The young boy confessed

"That would be the rings knowledge imprinting itself upon you" Riplang offered as a tip. "There will be many things that you discover as you grow older and more powerful. your rings will help you."

"And if you would not mind, I would like to be a part of your growing" Newt spoke up "I was supposed to have you in the first place but the meddiling of an old fool prevented that. I understand if you would rather not but the offer is there"

"Really? Live with you? Like a family?"

"Yes, that is the idea" Newt smiled fondly

"I would love to finally have a family"

"Riplang, could we have a quick blood adoption?" Newt asked timidly

"Sure, and in the mean time I will have these documents owled to your manor for review later, Mr Scamander" the goblin smiled

The goblin placed all of the folders into a magically inhanced envelop and then sent them off, her next step was drawing the ruins on each of the boys right arms. With the runic pen.

"Repeat after me" Ripslang spoke "I take you as family forever. In both magic and blood bound forever"

Harry and Newt repeated the oath in perfect unison and when they finnshed a sunrise glow surounded them filling the office with warmth.

"For family and valor" Ripslang finished with a combined family motto

"For family and valor" The new father and son repeated."

"Is there anything else I can help you two with?"

"No thank you Ripslang" Newt replied joyful to finally have his deepest desire

"Then I bid you farewell"

"Farewell noble keeper of gold" Harry replied as he followed Newt out.