Staff

Harry was sitting at the head table looking over the mail and parchments when he found something that caused a double take.

"Most noble king of Hogwarts, I would like to extend a most noble aliance with your new found independance. The French ministry recognizes the folly of the British. Should harm come to you we will boldly defend you.

Signed,
Reland Delacour

"Most interesting" Harry mumbled

"What is?" Newt inquired

"I will explain later, for now we prepare for a staff meeting" Harry giggled as the four house tables disappeared to be replaced by one long table.

"Right on time, thank you professors" Harry greeted as each and every staff member walked in with suprise

"So it is true then?" McGonagall asked sadly

"Please, lets not dilly, i promise to explain everything"

And he did, from the moment in the infermary all the way to that moment in the great hall.

"Now, before anything else is spoken, I need you all to know that while my political knowledge as well my raw magical power are beyond compare, my practucal use of magic is sub-par. As such i will still be attending classes as a regular student-"

"And still manage your own kingdom?" Professor Sinistra asked skeptically

"No, I have called this meeting in order to hire a new headmaater, who will see to the day to day functions. As well as fix the much damaged curriculum." Harry answered "Professor McGonagall, i ask that you step up to become my headmistress"

"I would be honored, however I would be unable to keep up with Running your country, teaching, as well as being head of Gryffindor"

"Of course i would ask that you step down as transfigurations professor"

"But who would-" McGonagall tried but was cut short

"Lady Malfoy, as I here it is nothing less than a mistress in the subject, i ask you to please step up?"

"I would be honored to be apart of your staff" the blond woman replied

"I am perfectly okay with her capability, i accept your offer Mr Potter" McGonagall smiled

"Professor Snape" Harry looked at the man as each professor visibly held their breath

"I offer you the possition of defence against the dark arts, I would hate for another Gildroy Lockhart to grace us with their presence and it is quite the common knowledge that you are quite skilled on the topic"

Snape looked ready to fall over. The man had half expected to be fired but instead he was being offered his dream job "what is the catch?" The man asked hushly

"No catch. You and I have had a rough start and my childish side would love to fire you, however; my rational side tells me what a loss that would be to our staff. I give you a hard time and we dont get along but i can appreciate the work you do"

"Who would take my spot?" The man asked with a raised eyebrow

"Mr Malfoy is quite the potions man and i am fairly certain that he can handle a class fairly well"

"That is a very adequate choice" Snape nodded "I accept your offer"

"I as well" lucius spoke up firmly

"And now that we are fully staffed, I would like to change the Requirements and accedemic standards"

"How do you mean?" McGonagall asked curiously

"Firstly, muggle studies is now manditory for all pureblood and wizard raised children, the class course will also be updated to current information. It will be taught by Professor Trelawney. Conversly, all muggle raised students will be taking a pureblood culture class in order to learn the old ways. My hope is that by teaching these students about how their peers live it will diminish the hostility between them"

"Quite intelligent actually. But who will teach Pureblood culture?" Sinistra asked

"My old friend Nickolas Flamel" Newt spoke proudly

"Is he not dead?" Flitwick asked "after the stone incedent two years ago?"

"The stone was not actually distroyed, that was his lifes work and he was not about to part with it. Him and his wife are verymuch alive and prepared to teach" Newt replied hastily

"Care of magical creatures will now be taught by Newt with assistance from Hagrid" Harry continued "History of magic, Professor bins has finally put is ghost to rest thus the class will now be taught by the lovely Ms, Helena Ravenclaw."

"How did you convince her to do that?" Flitwick asked awed

"She is one of my many ancestors after all. I just appealed to her familial ties." Harry replied slyly

"DADA. I would like First years to focus on mental protections, second years, introductions to more physical combat, third years, Hexes and defending against them, fourth years, Dementors" Harry paused "it is my understanding that you can produce a potronus, Professor Snape?"

"Indeed i can, teaching it will be a challange but nothing i can bot handel, what of fifth through seventh years?"

"Fifth years, ease you way into the unforgivables, do not teach them how ro cast them but expose them to their affects, sixth years, wandless magic, and seventh years, soundless magic"
Again Harry paused "I know that this will be a process but in the long run it will help us rebuild the reputation of Hogwarts."

"For now thay is all to be changed, but quite a few of you have new material to brush up on and an entire summer to do it. Good luck to you all and enjoy the rest of your break. For toes of you leaving, I will see you on september first."

Harry gave a bright smile as the staff began murmering to themselves as they filed out.

"Professor McGonagall" Harry called

"Yes?" The woman asked as she walked over to where Newt and Harry stood

"You are welcome to the head office. I am a student as such will be sleeping in the Gryffindor common room. And as a forewarning. I have already signed fifty two petitions for citizenship so do not be alarmed when the village below begins to fill up.

"Thank you for the warning Mr Potter"

"Goodnight, Professor" Harry walked off to the Gryffindor common room while Newt stayed back a minute

"Quite the lad" He spoke as he followed Harry

"Indeed" McGonagall replied to no one.

(AN; I promise i'm not an awful person, the sequal is Called Honor and allies.)