Chapter 5 "The Sharingan"

First edit:
January 18 2017

Second edit:
Saturday, June 29 2020

Third edit:
Sunday, August 2 2020

Fourth Edit:
Friday, Augest 14 2020

Y/n POV

"This fog is so thick. You can't see anything." Sakura said.

"All you can hear is the beautiful water but its true you can't hardly see anything. Little waves pushing us to our destination. The little winds blowing into our faces." I muttered as everyone stared at me. I glanced back at the crowd and blushed.

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination is just ahead. The land of waves." The guy that was giving us a ride to the land of waves said.

"Wow... Its huge!!" Naruto screamed.

"Hey. Quiet. I told you. No noise. Why do you think were traveling like this? Huh? Cutting off the engine and rowing. Moving to the dance far so they don't see us." The guy demanded. Naruto was covering his mouth. Everyone was looking at him.

"Mr.Tazuna before we reach the pier, I want to ask you something.The man who were after you, I need to know. If you don't tell us im afraid I'll end thus mission when we drop you off a shore." Kikashi slowly stated.

"I have no choice but to tell you no. I want you to know the truth. Like you said this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who seeks my life is very short man. You cast a very long and deadly shadow." The old man said.

"A deadly shadow? Who is it?" Kikashi said.

"You know him. At least I'm sure you heard his name before. He's one of the worthy man in the world. The shipping magnet Gotto." The old man said.

"Hrm.. Gotto. Of Gotto transport? He's a business leader. Everyone knows him." Kikashi said.

"Who... Who.. What.. What?" Naruto interrupted.

"Gotto is a very powerful Tycoon from a famous company that's true. But below the surface with the same ruthless methoty to take over the business and nations. He sales drugs and contraband. Using gang and ninja. It was one year ago. When Gotto set his first sight on the land of waves. He came to our island and used his bast well to take total control of our transport and shipping. Anyone who ever tried standing in his way simply disappeared. An island nation the man who controls the sea, controls everything. Finance government and very lives. But theirs one thing he fears. The bridge. When it is complete it will join us to the land and that will break his control. I am the bridge builder."

"So that's it. Since your in charge of the bridge your standing in this gangsters way." Sakura said.

"That means those guys we fought in the forest. They were working for Gotto." Sasuke said.

"No they were working for a bunny." I stated sarcastically, slightly annoyed.

"I don't understand if you knew he was dangerous. You knew he'd send ninja to eliminate you. Why did you hide that from us?" Kikashi asked.

"Because the land of waves, is a small improvise nation. Even our norbles have little money. The common people who are building this bridge. They can't pay for and 'A' or 'B' rank mission. Its too expensive. If you end the mission when you drop me off. Their will be no bridge. They will assassinat me. Before I reach home. But don't feel bad about that, of course y sweet little grandsome will be upset. He'll just cry Grand dad I want my Grand dad!! Oh and my daughter will content the ninja of the leafs and blaming you for abandoning her father..." He dramatically stated, everyone suddenly feeling bad for the old geezer.