NOT a Chapter just Info

If you were wondering why I was posting pics on this chapter or that chapter. It's because I'm just putting pictures on random chapter to show you what she looks like. Also She was an Anbu and moved to The sand village. Gaara met her when the man and she was on a mission from his father to kill him. Which failed. I'll be writing a short scene under this Paragraph. 👇👇👇👇

Third POV

After he was killed Gaara looked at the little girl next to him. Holding the wound. The guy spoke to Gaara and then to Y/n.

"Don't kill him. Please." Was his last words.

"Yes, of course. Gaara, hurt me." Y/n demanded. He froze.

"Find, I'll have to do it the hard way." Y/n said in her squeaky sassy voice. She reached for her kunai then moved to the shurikens. She had four kunai and raised them up to show Gaara.

"Why do you want me to hurt you?" He asked.

"Becuase, I have to seem like I tried fighting back but failed that task. So now I am forcing myself to kill a innocent kid." She answered.

"Aren't you supposed to be crying because your friend died?" He asked.

"I don't feel pain, I am an assassin of the LEAF. I never will show my true emotions out to everyone where they can destroy it and kill me from the inside." She answered. "1,... 2,..... 3,..... and 4 shurikens. Let's see if you can dodge them all." She smirked as she threw them.

Y/n POV

I didn't want to kill him but that's what I was intended to do. Once I threw them they were all deflected right back at me, causing me to fall backwards. Blood was everywhere and I picked up the guy who I was assigned as a partner. I never can keep one, the last one was killed by, Orochimaru. That basturd. He killed the only one I can work with.

"Thanks for your help..."

"Gaara." He told me.

"I'm... not supposed to tell you but I'm Y/n, the assassin of the Anbu." I told him as I disappeared into smoke. I tried healing myself before I got to the kage's office but failed. I walked in, limping, blood all over the both of us.

"What happen?!"

"The..... the kid... the... th-the curse.... p--protect-ed him... He... deflected... our a-attacks..." I answered slowly but painfully.

"Quick heal them!" The kage demanded.

"I-its to... late..for him.... sir.." I told them. But they still tried to work on him while working on me two. Four shurikens flown right at me, then I stabbed a few on my legs to make it worse. So it seemed like I tried. I had failed the kage but will never do it again. I promised myself.

" Ms. Hatake. Your gonna have to take a break from missions for a week. Take it easy around here. No training." The nurse demanded. "But your still gonna have to stay here until tomorrow. You need rest." I nodded. Then fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up and jumped out the window after making a note. I went to find Gaara. After a hours of looking I found him sitting on a Sandy hill. I ran up and smiled.

"Hi." I said sitting by him. I looked different since my clothes were out drying and my Anbu mask was being held my the kage.

"Who are you?"

"Luca." I lied. I didn't want him to know me as Y/n. He should never know my face. One day, he will see it though.

"I'm Gaara." He said with a disappointed expression.

"Come on! Cheer up, Gaara. I'll be your friend." I said happily. I saw him form a smile and I did the same. "Let's play tag!" I tagged him and started to run as he chased after me. We giggled and played this for a while. Then sat down from being so tired and I layed on the warm sand. Facing the non-cloudy sky.

"Gaara, why are you so... alone?" I asked him even though I knew the answer.

"I am... cursed. I have sand that protect me all the time. I tried helping other kids by using it but they just run away. Your the only one who doesn't." He told me.

"Aww... cute. Sometimes I feel like I am to. But in a different way that I can't explain well." He nodded as I sat up. I looked at him and saw him blushing. I smiled and hugged him.

"You will never be alone. Not anymore." I said. I then pecked his check and we started to play games again. It's fun being a kid again. I went on fewer missions and played with him more. I was so happy. But then, I was pushed back to the Leaf.

"Gaara, my family is moving.... to the Leaf Village." I looked down causing my bangs to fall forward.

"I heard.... You're Y/n. But I now exactly why you lied." He explained why and I nodded.

"Your not mad?"

"No, you did it because you still wanted to be an Anbu. I new since you said the fake name Luca. But I played along. Bye, Y/n." I hugged him and kissed his cheek. The his lips slightly on accident.... He moved his head and once he did our lips touched and I jumped backwards.

"Bye Gaara." I said as I ran towards the house I had lived in.

A/n: This is a chapter of how they met. She loved being an Anbu. Feeling important. But then she became stressed. Got hurt and... well you now that rest. Vote and Comment if you like this!