Chapter 19

Sasuke POV

I held Y/n's waist then that's when I saw someone hiding in the shadows at the very right corner of my eye. I slightly turned my mead to make out a better picture but can only see the person's body. Then in seconds Y/n was pulled from my grasp.

"Let go of me!" Y/n screamed as she tried to push away from the person.

"Shut up." She said. Sakura and Naruto just seemed to notice that Y/n was taken.

"Let go or you die." Y/n threatened as she activated the Sharingan. The other girl didn't let go, but then Y/n went to grab something our of her holster.

"No, you'll die if you keep moving." She threatened back. That's when she pulled out a kunai and held it to the girls neck.

"Death is here." I heard the other girl. Then heard a scream coming out of Y/n mouth. I wanted to go towards it but couldn't, I knew my job was to stay here and protect the other brats.

Third POV

Y/n screamed once Max's finger touched her thigh. Y/n's leg flamed up but just only to give her pain and knock her out. Max kept jumping from tree to tree. Dumbass. She's lucky my team already has two scrolls. She would have been dead, so goes for her team. Even before I had taken her away, Orochimaru would have taken her and then use her as a tool. Max thought. Then sighed and put her down. She should be safe here for a bit, until she wakes up. Lucky I have the Akamagan to see and help me. Max carefully put the unconscious body on the ground and left as fast as she could towards the tower leaving Y/n By herself. The sound of the wind whistling through the strains of Y/n's hair. The bird flying by with a beautiful melody then the frogs croaking in the background. That's when everything stopped, hearing chuckles as the three mist ninja found Y/n lying on the ground, just waking up. She heard the laughs and stayed down. Her plan: Act asleep, Then grab a kunai, held it in hand, when the person touches me stab them. Then kill them all or attempt to. Take their scroll and find my team.

"Oh, look. A Leaf ninja by herself. Underdress for a little girl." One of the smirked as he reached down to grab her arm. One tiny touch and Y/n lifted the kunai and stabbed him jumping up she flew back in the tree's leaving a water clone. The clone held the kunai that had been pulled out of the wrist. The guy screams and yelled

"Stupid girl!...Fuck! That hurt!" He held the wound and then green came out of his hand causing him to sigh in relief that the pain was being healed.

"The Hatake. The Assasin of the LEAF. In surprised you are in these exams." Commented the eldest one. (Only by a couple months)

"You know your enemies well." Y/n commented on that comment. He smirked and pulled out his katana.

"I learn about them, not seek them." He said looking at his teammates.

"That's good. Now leave or you die." The clone demanded. I smirked. This might get interesting, but I'd rather read my book.

Chapter 15 The Lost Love

"You idiot! You cheated on me! Get the hell away!" Avian pushed Ray away. His naked body falling on the ground. Avian blushed and Ray got up. His muscles showing, his Carmel skin; grabbed Avian's arm.

"I'm sorry. I... I couldn't... I was working. Stressed and my friend thought me and you were apart. He brought me to a striped club but first..." Then explained what happened at the striper club. Avian crossed her arms and sighed.

"Ray, I can't.. I thought you were that kind person. The one who would never do that to me.... But I can't trust you..." He held her in his arms and his naked body made her blush even harder but after the kiss. His soft lips, vibrant soft lips touched hers. She felt the warmth, he went down to her chin, then neck closing in on her right breast. Then grabbing...

*Blushes* This is getting interesting. Wonder what's gonna happen next? I looked up to see myself about to kill the eldest brother. But until he slashes me in half then chuckles. I sighed and got up putting the book back in my holster. *Sighs* I gotta do this on my own now. He's too rough.

"Time to come out.." I muttered. He looked my direction as I slowly dropped down in the shadows.

"Ah, smart one." The other one commented. Time to interrupt the smarty. I grabbed my Katana and ran towards the one sitting crossed legs. My arms lazily hung back and so did my Katana. I swung it over and tried hitting him but the one with black jet hair (from the beginning the one that got hurt from you) stopped me.

"Don't want to interrupt him. Now do we?"

"He gets a bit cranky when waken up like that."

"Well sucks to be him." I said as he kicked the black jet hair dude in the face as my Katana was caught by the youngest out of the group.

"Should have listened to him. Now your gonna die." He said as his eyes closed again. He stood up and punched me in the face. I tried to block the other hit but was too late and sent back into the fifth tree, ten feet away. I smiled and laughed.

"Your funny little guy. Kind of remind me of Naruto Uzimaki. All big talk but is weak." His eyes widened.

"I just sent you ten feet away and into five trees. That should hurt, mainly on your spin and muscles."

"Scales.... wings... I'm a Dragon retard." I simply told him.

"Impossible."

"I'll show you." I said as scales surrounded every body part and my eyes turned red, I showed the sharingan in my left eye.

"Give me the scroll and run off. Or die." I smirked. I flew up and dropped down aiming a punch to the smartass. He was dug into the ground and the others just handed me the scroll and ran off first taking their friend. I laughed changing back, what idiots. I jumped from tree branch to branch. They were like in another dimension.