Chapter 39

Y/n POV

I felt nervous but yet excited. We kept jumping through the woods as I started to explain what had happen back their and why we were handed this mission.

"So don't be as reckless as we were on our last few missions, Naruto." Sakura demanded harshly.

"Don't be reckless? Be reckless. This is an A rank mission and the first ever since the land of waves. If we aren't reckless then we are gonna die. Even just simply standing aside will make the whole world pass you by. So be reckless but yet don't." I told them with a slight glare. They all nodded and kept jumping. That's when I felt the presence of unwanted people. I sighed as the dog sniffed the air.

"Jump faster." I demanded.

"But w-"

"Ugh, What a drag why did you guys have to involve me in this?" Shika asked not really looking for an  answer.

"If you weren't here, Shikamara this mission would be a fail. Because since we aren't Chunin yet Kakashi wanted us to bring at least 4 or 5 Genin. So If you weren't here and it was just me Sakura and Naruto.... Then I probably would have died since its Gaara and Sasuke were going after. My life goes before your guy's. No matter what I will be the one dieing first." I looked back at him with a closed eyes smile. Then they all looked at me surprised.

"But Y/n... Why would you say that?" Sakura asked.

"Its my destiny for you guys to stay alive and live the life you were placed with. Me, I was a simple project yet born from a human. I was taken away for curtain reasons and now this is why I am apart of three clans. But enough about me! You guys are the ones I will protect! Kakashi told me so and I will do so!" I yelled as if I was a child again. I sighed as Shikamaru started to complain and shit but I ignored their questions and statements still focusing on the mission.

"Y/n. I feel another presence." I heard Pakun say quietly.

"How many?" I asked in a whisper tone.

"Just one. The... person holds massive amounts of chakera so be careful with this one." He warned and I nodded focusing my chakera. I closed my eyes taking deep breaths and slowly letting them flow out of my lungs. Time to-

??? POV

I managed to knock her out and carry her bridle style. Why do the Akatsuki want her? What do they need her for? I questioned to myself then seeing dark maroon chakera waving crazily around her. Then when it touched me I flinched at the pain.

"Fuck!" I yelled and dropped her. "The hell?" I jumped down towards her and taking a small step back. Is this the reason why? Because of the massive amounts of chakera and strength she holds? Ugh, she's gonna be a real pain. I stared at her emotionless like as she stood up with a smirk.

"You think you can take her down easily? That's sad." Her? What the hell is going on?

"Yes actually I thought I did take her out easily." I answered honestly while pulling myself into my fighting stance. I kept my gaze on her form as she slowly glowed with a darkish maroon color. It surrounded her as if she was wearing a cloak or a dress. I grabbed my Katana and faced it towards her ready for the massive impact as she started running towards me baring her teeth and crunching up her face.

"You.... are... gonna.... Die!" She yelled as a blue and red spiral ball was formed.

"Dragon Style: Release of Hell!" That's when I started to hear those screaming voices and feeling that... that crazy burning sensation flowing throughout me. Then she stopped. Freezing mid-way.

"Get!... Out!" I heard a cry as the jutsu went away and she instantly held her head with a pained expression.

"Get the! Hell out!" I heard her cry once again. Then she grabbed a kunai and stabbed it into her right shoulder. Soon it went limp and she gritted her teeth keeping herself from screaming.

"What... the... hell." I said before falling backwards and onto a tree trunk. I kept my gaze on her as she once stood up and looked at me.

"Where the hell am I?" She asked confused. I smirked and got up.

"You were just coming with me t-"

"I'm not that stupid little girl." She told me harshly. I sighed and stared at her.

"I guess I shouldn't be playing around with a girl who was an ANBU at the same age as her brother, also the Princess of a clan known as the Uchiha clan... Including that you just figured out your apart of another clan Ukiah clan. But you still believe that you and Kakashi are brother and sister. I guess you are broken into little Genin pieces."

"Wow, I didn't know that I have fan girls." She says sarcastically.

"Make this easy on me and just follow please..." I muttered and she raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I do that? I need to go." She told me and I grabbed her wrist and slammed her into the ground.

"You are following me. Also, I'm not a little girl." I told her harshly.

Y/n POV

Why the hell does she want me? I pulled away from her grasp with ease and punched her in the jaw.

"Someone like you shouldn't be telling me what to do slut." I said harshly with a death glare. Then she slapped me which did no damage at all. I sighed and looked at her.

"Come with me or you'll face it the hard way!" She threatened and I chuckled.

"Jeez desperate much?" I said getting into my fighting position. Then she pulled out her katana and swung at me. I grabbed my kunai from my pouch blocking every hit. Shadow clone! I turned around and threw my kunai at the tree where I sensed it. Then I was barely knocked out by her slamming the handle of her katana in my head. I rubbed the spot lightly trying to focus my chakera to heal it but she did it again. I was caught off guard. Why does this always happen to me when I don't really want to fight? This time everything zoomed into a black hole. I opened my eyes to see the Dragon as a girl again. I sighed.

"Can't you turn back into a Dragon? It makes you seen cooler." I admitted. She sighed and placed her gaze on me.

"I would but now I can't. You came her to summon me didn't you?" She asked with a slightly creepy smirk. But I've seen worse.

"No." I answered simply.

"Well then why the hell are you here?" She asked harshly. I stared at her blankly trying to figure out what actually happened.

"Uh.... I don't really know." I answered looking into a random direction. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

"Well this time you're on your own." She told me and I closed my eyes while nodding. Of course she wouldn't help me, which I didn't need her help in the first place but still... I can tell she is already turning into a little brat.  Well that wasn't much of a visit. It was like a walk in and walk out.