Introduction

Sakura's Pov

"Hello reader, yes I am breaking the fourth wall. Anyways welcome to Kay-chan's new book. This will be a thrill.... not really. Any who introduction's, I am the awesome tsundere( a cold person yet is sweet and nice to close people) Sakura Haze age 16, I have brown hair that is short, I am also 5'5 and purple eyes that sometimes are either light or dark.

That person over there and yes I am pointing at them is Leigh. He is so cool and my best guy friend. He has black hair and red eyes which is pretty damn awesome. He is 5'9 and always pats my head. Which is sometimes annoying. I really don't know his last name sadly, but I sure as hell do know his personality. Which is Coolio he's just gay and fabulous and a pimp, but more sass. He is my fake father."

"That person over there is... Wait a minute it can't be Melody why are you here?"

"I am in the book Sakura "Mel says.

"Oh yea that's right. I forgot I sorry."

"Anyways Mel is really awesome. Her name is Melody Wilson my best girl friend, she is age 16, Her personality is outgoing, kind, but if anyone fucks with her or her friends she goes crazy, and her looks are long black curly hair, blue eyes, and 5ft tall. "Hang on I need a breath" And I'm good.''

"Another person is Alex, he is 16, personality is laid back smart, looks are long dark brown hair, his height is 5'9,wears jeans & hoodie, and has purple eyes. "Hmmm I wonder if there is anyone else...." I am very very sorry if this introduction is long." We have a widely person named Lamios Blight, age 15, personality is bookworm and mostly quiet, she is also 5'4,she has long hair and grey eyes." This is Eleanor, age 17(the oldest out of all of us), her height is 5'7, she has brown eyes and hair, personality wise is soft, shy, and gentle."

"I am pretty sure that is it thank you for reading and I'll see all of you in the next chapter. Sakura out."

Ello beauties and yes it is pretty long, but it was worth typing for about when I started this. I just want to say yes I may have a fourth wall break here and there and other times not really. Anyways just like Sakura said, I'll see you guys in the next chapter ciao(bye).