Part 4

Sakura's Pov

I was finally home doing the usual stuff such as chores and my so called homework. Homework can go fuck itself. Anyways I was in my room(as always) listening to music from my phone and reading fantastic beast and where to find them. I then closed the book after I got into a few more chapters. I pull out my phone and start to message my friends. We had a nice conversation it was weird, but fun at the same time.

I had to get off so I told them I'll message them later. I quietly sighed and realize that the tryouts will be soon. I started to get nervous because I start to think negative as always. I then hear a knock on my door, I get up and open it to see my mum.

"Yes?" I asked.
"Dinners done you fool." My mum says.
"Alright, sweet I'm starving." I say.
"Sweetie, you are always hungry no matter what time of day it is." She says.
"I know, you don't have to remind me mum." I say.
"Yea yea, now go wash up." She says.
"Okay." I say as she leaves. I walk into the bathroom and washed my hands, dried them, and leave the bathroom area.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a plate. I say thank you to my mum and sit on the couch.
"How was your day mum?" I asked
"I don't want to even talk about it."She says. Her work days are crazy if she doesn't talk about it I knew her day was bad. So we sat their in silents for a bit and my mum broke it with
"So anything happen today?" She asks.
"Yep, I am debating on trying out for the winter guard even though I told Leigh I would do it." I say as I take a bite of out of my Chinese food.

"Oh that's neat, something new and exciting for you my child." She says.
"Yea.... Tryouts are tomorrow and the day after since I have to go for two days." I say.
"Alright, I'll try to get you there if my day is not hell." She says. I nodded and continue to eat my food as we watch supernatural to get all caught up.(Even though I am still a season behind). After that little break I start to do the dishes. Then I come back and get back to watching the show.

It was time to sleep and so I traveled back to my room for the night. I would "sleep" , but in reality I just stay up for a bit watching the stuff I missed from Youtube (yes it actually happens don't judge me). It was around 11 and I decided to sleep. I close the app and go to my next app Spotify. I picked a random song and I fall asleep to it. I started to think how I will do tomorrow and I started to get even more nervous. "I hope this goes well...." I thought to myself as I drifted off to my slumber.