Part 1

Sakura's Pov

I was walking around school while listening to music just thinking about my boring life. Then a wild Leigh appears. I take my headphones off my head and let them hang around my neck. I then pause my music and look up at Leigh.
"Need anything?" I say with curiosity. Leigh got in the most dramatic pose ever.
"Sakura, my good friend." He says. I instantly knew something was up.
"Whatever your up to. I say no." I say and walk down the hallway. Leigh runs over and grabs my hand. Leigh starts to drag me elsewhere.

"Baka(idiot) where are we going!" I say. Leigh did not respond and just kept dragging me. I was getting pissed at this and then I see Melody. Melody had a random smirk which was weird.

"Let me guess your taking her to the surprise." She says.
"Yes I am." Leigh says with confidence. I was looking back and forth at the both of them confused as hell.

We finally get to the "surprise", I look at the wall and now I am furious.

"You want me to join the winter guard?!?!" I say with a furious tone.
"Yes, the reason is you darling are a loner and I felt bad." Leigh says. I went quiet then and there.
"You broke my best friend!!!!" Melody says.
"I did not break her." Leigh says and then starts to wave his hand in my face.
"Oi Sakura, come back to the world." He says with some sass. I whack his hand out of my face.
"Could you not." I say as I was clearly pissed off and didn't want anyone to wave their hand in my face. Leigh pats my head.
"My child, I want you to join me. So I thought it was the best idea to show you this fabulous poster here." He says as he was still patting my head.
"Stop patting my head bitch." I say. Leigh gets offended and is in a sassy pose.
"Listen jerk, I can do what I want." He says as he stomps his foot with much sass and puts his hands on his hips.(A/N: yes I quoted supernatural and yes that is the actual relationship I have with all my friends....)

I instantly face-palmed myself. I then walked myself back to where my class was. Mel and Leigh follow me.
"What class do you have again?" Mel asks with curiosity.
"I have..." I stop and started to be dramatic and then continued" Oh darling I-I have the theatre class."

"So much drama much wow." Leigh says. I giggle and stop acting dramatic.
"Alright fine... I'll see you guys later." I say as I walk to my destination.

In class it was the same old stuff. This is how you do this and this is how you do that. It was quite a bored to me, but I needed to get my self confidence up. To tell you this... I hate public speaking, a small group, sure I'm find, a club meeting with people who share the same interests sure, but to speak in front of your class or people you don't know. Jeez that sends shivers down my spin. Anyways in class we where learning about what parts we are getting to play and how to do so. Let's just say after I heard the bell, I bolted out of class. I sighed as I look at the wall with the Winter Guard tryouts and where to meet and what time and all that.

"It's something else to do...."I thought to myself and continued "Fuck it, I'm going to tryout." I felt something I have not felt in a while and that was confidence. I felt so confident that I can do anything. I then meant up with Mel and Leigh. I literally ran to them and I stopped to take a breath.
"I think I am going to tryout...."I say. In that very moment Leigh bear hugs me. I can't breathe now.
"Oh my god, thank thank thank you Sakura." Leigh says. I start to get a bit lightheaded due to being bear hugged.
"Leigh let go of Sakura, she can't breathe." Mel says with worried expression.
"Oh right... Sorry.." Leigh says as he let's go of me. I then take a couple of breathes.

"I'm good, now let's go home. I'm tired of staying in this damn school." I say. The three of us walked out of the school and we talked to each other as we walked to the bus.