Part 6

(A/N: sooo sorry I haven't updated. I am busy trying to help one of my friends write, schools been hell lately and it's closed to ending. I am trying to get everything done within the next maybe 2 or 3 weeks before I turn in my macbook for school. So if I am lacking I am very sorry, but I'll try to update we can be in the time.)

Sakura's Pov

Alright it's the first day of tryouts and I have to calm down, but I can't stupid. I sighed quietly to myself and get dragged into the building by Leigh. Leigh opens the door and throw me in, I glare at him and he doesn't care. Leigh then drags me upstairs to the gym. As we got to the gym I go straight to the wall, ah yes the wall is my new best friend now. Leigh walk over to me and drags me off the wall, I give him a look of "please don't do this to me..." Leigh just doesn't care at all. Leigh drags me onto the floor so we can start stretching which is meh. After the warm up we do across the floors, which are evil.

We finally finished across the floor and the equipment was out. I see many people go over, so I decide to follow. I grab a flag and stand close to Leigh, but far enough not to get hit. We were told what to do, I was nervous about throwing the flag since I have never done it before and plus I am horrible at catching sometimes. We did some tosses and then we had to do more across the floors, but with the flags. Movement with your body and a flag was a horrible experience to me because I have never done that.. All I did was try my best.

Leigh's Pov

The struggle was real with across the floor. I can't do shit like that, but it's alright. I guess, I look over at my child and see that she's sorta of struggling, but she's got this. After that we did more tosses and I was angry tossing them since I am good at angry tossing. After that coach talked to us since it was time to go, we put all the equipment away. I look over at Sakura and patted her back.

"You did better than me on my first day." I say with a laugh.
"How so?" She says confused.
"Child, you didn't cry at all on your first day, which is good." I say.
"Why did you cry Leigh?" She says.
"It was to frustrating my child." I say as I pat her head causing her to slap my hand away.

"Okay.. then, well let's just go home." She says as she walks to her mum's car. I follow since she is my ride. I hop into the car after I opened the door that is now closed. Sakura and I talked about a lot of subjects and all. We got to my house, Sakura hugs me and I hug back. I get out of the car after I had said my goodbye, I walk into my house as they drove away. Today was a good day for a bit.