Part 7

Sakura's Pov

It was day two of tryouts, I was feeling better than I did yesterday. Today we were doing more flag work which meant more tosses and more drops for me. I did my best and caught a few times but failed mostly. Leigh showed me ways of tossing and catching right hell even the coach to. I was glad to have people show me because that's how fast I learn, I'm more of a visible learner than others, like when a teacher does a problem on the board and explains the steps to the class. That kind of stuff helps me a lot, I see Mel and a couple of other people who I didn't know but wanted to. Mel was doing her best and was amazing at it. 

Practice came to an end and it was the end of day two, I wonder what day three was going to be like hell who knows.(A/N's: Literally forgot that this was all of last years things, but now I'm a junior who has finally came back to her story) We all left in my mom's car, she drove to each house. I was saying  goodbye's to my friends and then I went home, did the things I needed to do and slept.

I woke up tired and sore from all that work, hell it's going to get worse if I even make it, I am a very negative person when it comes to myself so each time I see Leigh I keep saying I'm not going to make the team which then we argue about till I finally give up making him happy. I reached my last class of the day and was happy about it because I finally get to go home, rest, try to do homework, eat and then go to practice and then sleep. Then repeat all over again, I looked blankly at the work that Leigh and I had to do in the Spanish class, I told myself I am not taking Spanish three for my junior year(A/N's:Literally what I said but I am going back). Leigh was working and trying to help me, we had poems to say to the teacher as the class sat on the floor and Leigh and I were nervous as hell. We didn't want to present it because we honestly had bad presenting skills. "Sakura, you have to practice."Leigh says making me look at him."I know,but I have other work, but we can't work on it in this class."I say hitting my head on the desk earning concern looks from everyone. "Let's do this together than shall we?"He asks as I looked at him and nodded. We began to read our poems till the bell rung signaling class or shall I say school was over. Leigh and I walked to our buses chatting, I told him that I'll see him later and he said okay.