Chapter 33: Shopping!

I scream and see that Austin is carrying me towards the water.

"Austin Carter Mahone! Put me down this instant!" I scream while trying to squirm out of his hands.

"How about no." He says while laughing.

"C'mon. This isn't fair!" I say. We get into the water and it's freezing. Austin drops me. I scream. I stand up soaked and see Austin laughing. I give him the death glare.

"Austin. That wasn't funny." I say.

"You should've seen your face. It was priceless." He says. I walk back to the towels and sit down.

"Do you guys wanna go back to the house and watch a movie or something, or go to the mall?" I ask Becca and Eve.

"Let's go to the mall! I wanna go shopping!" Eve says.

"Okay. Boys were going to the mall!" I scream at them. Austin gives us a thumbs up.

We all stand up and head back to the house. Once we are there, we get changed. We all put on rompers. Eve and I both have on tribal print rompers and Becca has a floral romper on. She borrowed it from me because she still hasn't gone home. We all head out.

-At The Mall-

We walk in and I see girls and guys looking at us. We keep walking the first store we stop at is Charlotte Russe. We shop there. I find this really cute high-low dress.

"Guys I'm gonna go try this on." I say. I walk into the dressing room. The dress I chose out is a pink brown and white patterned dress. It's really pretty. And it fits.

I take it off. I put back on my romper and open the door.

When I open the door he's there...