Chapter 99: Last Night

Austin and I walk onto the bus and head to the back. Austin leaves tomorrow. I really don't want him to leave. Cuz then I won't see him for another month or so. Which doesn't seem that bad, since we've been apart for 4 months before. But it heartbreaking not having the most important person in your life with you at all times. I change into some pj's and climb into bed. Austin lays next to me. I smile.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Unfortunately yes." He says pushing some hair behind my ear.

"This sucks." I say.

"I know. But think about it. Only a month, and then were together again, but this time forever." He says.

"Until you get another tour opportunity, and I have to stay in Miami and record, or I get another tour opportunity while your on tour." I say.

"Trust me. That won't happen again. I won't allow it to happen." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I say. He wraps his arms around my waist. And we fall asleep.

~next day~

I wake up, and see austin is asleep, he's so cute when he's sleeping. I get up and put on some lazy day clothes, since I'm not going anywhere today, except taking Austin to the airport. I look at the time. Austin's plane leaves at 12:30. It's 11:45. So I walk up front and tell my driver to drive to the airport. And he does. I walk back and jump on Austin. He groans.

"Get up lazy bum. You have to get ready." I say.

"Ughhhhh. Okay." He says. He stands up and grabs his clothes he laid out last night.

Honestly I don't want him to leave tomorrow.

Read my new fanfic! Running into you!