Chapter 97: Playing Around

Austin and I finish our chipotle, so I walk to the front and throw the trash away. Were on the bus alone because everyone is out doing something. I walk back into the back, and see austin has turned on the playstation, and turned on NBA 2K14.

"Oh your so going down." I say. I jump on the bed and he hands me a controller. I choose the Chicago Bulls, and Austin chooses the Miami Heat.

"Let's make a bet." I say.

"Okay. What's the bet?" He asks.

"Whoever wins gets to post anything they want on the other persons twitter." I say. He thinks about it.

"Deal." He says.

"Oh your gonna lose." I say.

"You thought." He says. We shake on it, then start playing.

I make a point and I cheer.

"Yayuhhhh! In yo face." I say. He starts laughing.

The score is now 68-67 I'm winning, and we have 30 seconds left in the game. Austin gets the ball from me, but I get my character to run past him and grab the ball back. I run back down the court, and shoot a 3, which goes in.

71-67. 10 second left. Austin gets a 2 pointer. 71-69. Game over.

"Yes! I win!" I say standing up and doing my victory dance.

"Great. Don't post anything embarrassing." He says. He hands me his phone, I unlock it because I know the passcode, and pull up his twitter.

"Hmmmm... What should I post? Oooooo I know." I say. I press the write a tweet button. And write.

@austinmahone: OMG I love @(username) soo much. So much. I love her. She is so amazing and beautiful😍

I post it and he reads it.

"That's so true though. So I don't really care." He says. I laugh. I lay down on the bed. Almost time for the show.