Chapter 94: Papparazzi

~after the movie~

The movie was so good. Just amazing. The credits are rolling. But Austin and I want to wait until everyone's gone so we don't have to deal with a horde of girls attacking him and I.

Once the theater is empty we stand up, throw away our stuff, the leave the theater. We get out into the lobby and there is a bunch of paparazzi. Austin and I push through them, one of them pulls my hair. I scream.

"Woah. Man. Do not touch her again." Austin says getting in his face. I get in between him and the man and push him.

"C'mon baby. Let's go." I say. We walk out to the bus and get on.

"Well that was kind of hectic." I say to him. He looks pissed. We walk back into my room.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Even though I already know the answer.

"That man just yanked your hair. Like can they not control themselves?" He says sitting on the bed.

"Babe. I'm fine. It's fine. Just calm down." I say sitting on his lap. He still looks pissed I kiss him.

"Stop. Being. Angry." I say in between each kiss. He smiles and I laugh.

"Fine." He says.

"So we get three days together." I say happily.

"It's gonna be three amazing days." Austin says laying down and taking me with him.

"Mhm." I say. I roll over so my back is against his chest. And he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Wait... Where's Eve?" I ask.

"Her and Alex are back at the hotel. I told your driver that we needed to go back and pick them up. So it's okay." He says.

"Okay." I say. I pull the covers up because it's cold. And fall into a deep sleep.