Chapter 3

───── ❝𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬❞ ─────

Laiya Batangas, Philippines ( 12:32 PM PST)

It was a fine hot summer afternoon, birds are busy chirping in a shade of a century old Acacia tree, the hot breeze of summer whistles as it gives a warm vibe in the whole surroundings. Karlie Syle, a young lady in her twenty's is having so much fun watching the palm trees sway in front of her, her hazel brown eyes glisten in delight upon seeing her friend named Miho who is now surfing on the huge ocean waves.

Yes, they are now in a one week vacation here in the Philippines, but it is not their plan to have a complete relaxation as they also need to find a good university for them to transfer in.

This two young ladies was originally from Stockton California, they studied in University of the Pacific and now they are planning to have their second year in college here in Asia.

"Karlie,"Miho called her out of the blue making her friend averted her gaze towards her direction. "Yes?"she mumbled while drinking her fresh coconut juice that one of the hotel crew gave to them before they settled. "I've already found a good school where we can finish our course,"Miho answered.

"What school?"Karlie asked, well it, people might think it's a waste of time transferring from a good university but for Karlie and Miho it wasn't. They both made their decision to permanently move here in the Philippines so that they can plan their own dreams without any of their parents interfering.

It was a game of life and death when they told them about their said plans, both of their parents was against it, but luckily they succeed on persuading them.

"I recently made my own research on some universities here in the Philippines, I actually aim for top schools but I came across to this newly established international university named Adler State University."Miho said before she took her iPad beside Karlie's table and gave it to her.

"Take a look on their background, I think it is a good choice if we both transfer to Adler because it is very convenient and not to mention Dad is one of their investors and part of their head council."Miho added, Karlie took her iPad before reading some articles about Adler.

The school was established back on twenty twelve but it already has many awards and nominations, their students also ace on international competitions and even in local and national. The feedback from their alumni's were excellent and their facilities is also compared to international schools. "Well, this one is interesting, you said your Dad is one of their investors?"Karlie mumbled.

"Yes he is, actually he support some scholars in Adler and when I called him last night he said that he might also consider us if we move here. I mean it is not a bad idea if we seek for his help am I right? We got their permission to decide on our own."Miho said, Karlie is a little bit hesitant but her friend was right, their parents already approved on their decision to stay here in Asia and it is not a bad thing if they study in a school where Miho's father is an investor.

"Yeah right, at least they already know that we moved into a good university."she answered nonchalantly. After all, they want their parents not to interfere ONLY on their personal matters and decisions.

"So you wanted to move to Adler?"Miho then said while drying her hair with a small towel, "Yes, after our vacation we will visit the school and process our papers for us to transfer as soon as possible."Karlie mumbled.

Bronx, New York (8:32 PM UST)

Leonhardth almost punch the wall in front of him when he learned that his father plans to send him on Asia. He was in a deep damnation learning through Zico that Vesermir already filed some of his papers that he will be studying on their own university in the Philippines, before the situation here in States gets worst. "Shit, this can't be fucking happening?!"he growled before he made his way through Vesemir's office. "Father!"he almost shout seeing his father whose now busy signing some documents. Vesemir's face almost lit witnessing how his son get annoyed, he knew that Zico informed Leon about his plans on throwing him on Asia after this bloody mess he created.

"What the hell was all of this?! I can't just go to the Philippines!"he hissed like a snake, his eyebrows almost met because of his irritation, like how could his father do this to him he asked himself. "You told me to clean my shit and I will be in charge of fixing it but what?! You are interfering?!"Leonhardth added in fury, Vesemir slowly rose from his swivel chair as he averted his gaze to his raging son.

"I changed my mind Leon, I want to interfere whether you like it or not. Mortem Princeps will be on hiatus because of what you did but our legal businesses will still be active, I needed to take control of the situation before you even create chaos in the underground world. Hence, in order to teach you a lesson I want you to study in Adler to cover your identity till everything is settled."Vesemir retorted, but Leon is now fuming mad, he can't just let this slip━━he is having so much fun on killing those weaklings but now what?!

"Dad, can't you just let this go? I won't ever do that again just"before he could even finish his words Vesemir raise his hand stopping his son from even uttering another word. "My decision is final, YOU are going to Adler to learn your lesson, I will limit all your activities in our underground business and will cut all your connections to our associates. Jake, Ferris, Adlex, Xact, Richard, and even Kevin will be your companions, all of you will be sent to the Philippines next week. You will be forced to leave this country and will be temporarily blocked until I said so. Japan, China, Korea, Brunei, Indonesia and other Asian countries will be your vacation sites but you can never enter Western countries."Leon almost lose his cool while listening to his father, this is fucking nuts, he said to himself.

"This is all your consequences for doing something because of your anger issues, I will teach you a lesson Leon. I hope you enjoy your stay in the Philippines, goodbye son. Good luck!"Vesermir added before he left his son completely having his raging thoughts on his own head.

Hello fellas!

I hope you guys are having so much fun reading my work, although I had a lot of grammatical errors I hope you can all appreciate it. So for those who are curious about the opposite version of English one here are some facts about the Filipino version:

Adler State University, the opposite of Gitsune University in the Filipino version.

Vesemir Ichigo Gitsune in Filipino version is originally named as Hector Ichigo but to make it sound Western I changed it to Vesemir which is inspired by The Witcher, Geralt's father figure; Vesemir.

Vesemir's siblings will be Valkyrie Zion (Gray Rhyse in Filipino version), Vesper Gideon (William Rain), and Victoria Elizabeth (Referring to Yuri Hagoromo their eldest)

Some of the character will also have their name revamped, I will remove and will add more in the near future. Please enjoy reading!