Chapter 17

───── ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬❞ ─────

"Leon, you know that I just needed to make an alibi in order to save you from Dalton's match making. I never said that you will do it for real?!"Ferris shouted in front of his cousin Leonhardth while he is nervously pacing back and forth. Adlex, Xact, including everyone is now on Richard's unit discussing what happened last night.

"Why? You know what Lorcan, you really had a wise mind. I never thought about that but I thank you for giving me an idea."Leonhardth smirked  as he play with their clan's ring heirloom━

"Damn Leon! You really gave that to her?! You know how much that fucking ring cost?!"Adlex yelled.

"You told Dalton that I am engage, I'm just being honest, you know I don't have any woman in mind except that woman that I wanted to have...."he said devilishly. "Leonhardth, that ring is very important to our family you know you can't just give it to someone else without any acceptable reason. We only give our wedding bands to the woman we are going to marry!"Xact said from the other hand.

"So? Who said that I won't marry her? I wanted to see her name next to our surname."Leonhardth playfully replied, Richard chuckled because of his remark. "So your telling us that you will marry her? Damn Leon,"he concluded.

"Maybe yes, besides I claimed her as mine ever since my eyes landed on her."he possessively declared before he rose from his seat and faced Ferris including his two cousins Adlex and Xact who's now fuming mad. "I will take responsibility for giving her that ring, so I want you to not to interrupt on my decisions. I do what I want to do and you will also do the same,"he advised before he left.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Where are you going Leon?"Ferris instantly asked him whose now getting ready, "I am going to her unit why?"he directly replied before he pull the black velvet box from his pocket and Karlie's pendant that Azrail stole from her. "Hey, what are you doing? Don't tell me you are giving her our ring heirloom?"Ferris said making Adlex and even Xact stopped from what their doing as they glance on Leonhardth and Ferris.

"You told Dalton that I am engage, well, I can't just stand here doing nothing. I need to have a woman that I will present to them when they ask about her."he simply replied.

"Leon you know that Ferris was just kidding,"Adlex muttered, Xact also stood up from his seat before he approach Leonhardth. "Don't do anything reckless Leon,"he affirmed, Leonhardth gave Adlex a tap on his right shoulder before he put the velvet box back to his pocket and smirked. " I won't do anything reckless, but if she's in the line, I might do it.."he trailed leaving all of them dumbfounded.

Later that night he literally barge inside Karlie's unit once again, this time it was Leonhardth who did the act and not Azrail.

Upon walking inside her room Leonhardth couldn't help himself not to gasp witnessing how angelic Karlie's face is, her long brown locks that captivated his eyes, her pinkish lips that give him the urge to kiss her made Leonhardth's heart restless. It was his very first time wanting to own someone, to just hold her on his arms and never let go.

"Karlie..."he utter her name like singing a serene lullaby, "Mine,"Leonhardth whispered, he claimed her ever since his eyes landed on those beautiful doe eyes of this woman.

Her soft rosey scent that fills his nostrils is enough to drive him crazy from a unknown reason, he just couldn't help it━there is something on Karlie that pulls him towards her.

A driving force that gives him a dark vibe but the same time so intense to the point that it messes up his emotions and even his beating heart. He never felt like this before, a very different kind of heart beat and a very different kind of affection towards to the opposite gender.

He never really an idea why, like he isn't even interested to any woman before━they even introduce him to different models, actresses and even business women but no one caught his eyes until Karlie came...

"Sleep now my love,"he finally said kissing her forehead as he put his necklace along with the Gitsune ring of grandeur...

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

That is why he eventually chased Karlie to check if she really had his ring, to see if she already wore it but to his disappointment he even heard that she is searching for someone who owns the ring.

He knew that this will happen, Leonhardth had investigated Karlie and he knew that she's an honest person. Her moves and even her conversations with the students, guards, cleaners and even the school student council━ had been reported to him in details. But no one can stop him, he will make Karlie wear the ring no matter what...

He is confident that she will soon consider it as her own because he made sure that no one will ever claim it, the ring is one of a kind that only his family had this kind of heirloom that passed through generations. Adlex, Xact, and Ferris also possesed each one of their heirloom but they all have different designs and stones. After all, Ferris mentioned it to Dalton and upon thinking about it━something came to his pretty mind.

What if he is really engage? What if he consider it? Leonhardth felt so much thrill upon fantasizing how his life would start if he will play something that is out of his league━

"Cause from the moment you will slip your finger on that ring my Karlie..."he demonically utter sipping his wine.

"Consider it done...because it will be my go signal to come and claim what is mine."he said before he let a soft chuckle escape from his own lips.

Please bear with my typo's for the mean time, I will proofread this later thank you for understanding!