Chapter 24

───── ❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫!❞ ─────

Karlie Aubrielle

It's been a week ever since that encounter with Leon happened, as the time goes by his stares become more intense and un-natural making me uncomfortable. I mean, it's not that I am afraid of him but there is something in Leon that I cannot explain through words.

The way he even talk to me is very dominant and sometimes arrogant but he always avert that into something light, I just couldn't read him. He is really complex. "Are you alright Karlie? You seems to be off these days?"Miho suddenly asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about me."I lied, trying to shrug my thoughts about Leonhardth. "Karlie, I know you, come on, tell me what is bothering you. I will listen."she said before she sat in front of me. "Miho, you are aware that Leon is somewhat weird right? Like he always stare at you with his deep intense gaze but sometimes he also treat you with his cold shoulder."I responded.

"Yeah, same as to his cousin Ferris. I mean I found them weird including with Xact and Adlexah also their friends Richard, Jake, and Kevinthey are weird."

"I don't have any idea why, but Leon is making me uncomfortable for days, like every time I see him there is something inside me that gives a me signal to just run away."I replied, Miho gasp before she pointed her finger on me. "You maybe have a crush on him!"she yelled making me blush for an instant.

"What?! IDon't!"I stammered caressing my warm blushing cheeks, "Come on Karlie Aubrielle Montereal! I know you for years and I can completely say that you are developing some crush on Leon!"she exclaimed, I hurriedly pressed my palm on her mouth because of her loud voice.

"Stop it! I'm not!"Miho violently remove my hand from her mouth chuckling like a mad woman, "Of course you do, so stop denying it and deal with it. You really got a crush on him."she said leaving me speechless. Like for heaven's sake, we are now in the middle of our school's soccer field and I am completely blushing because of her remarks.

Not to mention I am afraid that someone might hear us and gossip me about this matter. I mean, Leonhardth is handsome, he had this bad boy aura that can make you drool over him but despite of that I am still anxious on how weird he is.

"Ah, by the way before I forgotour classroom president told me earlier that our section will be having a party tonight. We will celebrate our section's championship for having highest average this midterms and we all need to attend."Miho suddenly said, I averted my gaze towards her because of that.

"Where?"

"She gave me the address thouit is a bar located in Makati near our condo unit."Miho answered, I nodded in response. We came from States and I know how it works, throwing a party on a bar is very common to our council and section back when we were in high school that is why we are used to it. "Alright, just notify me what time."I mumbled before we went to our last subject.

♔──────────

After our last class our classroom president instructed us that we shall meet at exactly eight thirty this evening in front of Amber Moon Bar. The party will start at exactly eight forty and it will end on eleven PM because our curfew will be at eleven thirty.

It's a good thing that my blockmates are all good in that set-up because we might get deduction if we cause trouble for having this once in blue moon party as Miho said. "Wow! You look stunning Karlie! Simple but chic!"Miho blurted out when I came out from my room.