Chapter 7

───── ❝ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲❞ ─────

Karlie Aubrielle

"Oh goddness Miho!"I shouted upon witnessing how she literally punch the man right in front of me. Miho is kinda sadistic when she get mad so before the real chaos starts, "Ah! Screw it!"I mumbled dragging her away from there. We both ran on the huge hallways of the mall as we try to escape everything and that man.

"Why are we running?!"Miho exclaimed as I push her inside my car and went to the driver's seat and I started the engine.

"Are you nuts Miho? Why did you punch him? He might chase us because of what you did!"

"Oh that? Serves him right he is a jerk you know? He bumped into you yet he is acting like a real asshole."she muttered, I mentally face palmed seeing her like this. The last time that Miho got into a real fight was back when we are still in high school, she got hit by a basket ball by one of our senior's because they wanted to bully her. We don't have any idea why they like to mistreat her but one thing is for sure, she is a brave lady who literally knock the shit out of that guy by launching an uppercut. Knocking him down to sleep.

"He apologized you know,"I defended leaving her speechless, "Still, yes, he apologize but in an arrogant manner. You know me Karlie, I literally hate guys like that."she said, I know I cannot win on our argument that is why I just did what I think is right, I nodded in response.  After a few minutes we finally reached a good restaurant where we can eat Filipino foods. Miho and I immediately dash from my car and went inside to order. I guess, we will enjoy our stay here.

Monday

Today is our school day, a new start for a new chapter of our college life. After I took a bath and fixed my brown curls, I hurriedly change in my school uniform and packed my bags before I went out of my room.

Upon reaching our kitchen slash dining area, there I found Miho whose now fixing the dining table. "You woke up early huh."I beamed before I sat on my usual spot. Well, we are now staying in a condo, a unit where Clark purchased for us before we move here in Manila. The place is not far from our school thou, you can walk if you want. Not to mention there is a near coffee shop where we can have our hot choco if we want to.

"Oh yeah, you know it's our first day, we can't be late!"she exclaimed as we both giggled because of Miho's humor. We had a little chit-chat with each other and a little practice with our self-introduction later. Although we are fine speaking in front of many people we still got a little nervous because we are new bies. "Are you done?"Miho asked while I am wiping my mouth. I simply nodded in response as I rose from my seat and put my plate on the sink.

"Yeah, let's go it's almost seven fifteen."I muttered before we went out of our unit and got inside the elevator. "You know what Karlie? Maybe it's our time to find a boyfriend. You know, we are on college and"before she could even finish that statement I stopped her.

"Don't have any time for that, so nope."I blurted out making Miho chuckle, the elevator suddenly opened revealing the parking lot. "Probably because you are still waiting for that prince charming,"she said when we are entering my car.

"I bet it is, you know I am still that girl back in high schoola hopeless romantic."

After a few minutes we finally reached Adler and went straight to our assigned room, Miho and I familiarized the whole university when we had our enrollment that is why we found it right after we saw the room number. Entering the classroom is not that easy as we witness how our new classmates stare at us like we came from another planet, well, we are used to it that is why when we sat on our table that we have chose to sit━Miho interviewed one of our blockmates. "Hello, I am Miho Suzako and this is my best friend Karlie Aubrielle Montereal."Miho mumbled, the girl in front of us smiled and offer her hand.