Chapter 31

───── ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞❞ ─────

Karlie Aubrielle

"Karlie? Karlie!" I got back to my senses when Miho pinched my elbow causing me to flinch from my seat, I got really shock to extent that I cannot even utter a word because of fright. Dang, am I really that preoccupied by Leon?  Every single thing that happened yesterday haunts me ever since he took me home and it's killing me because I cannot move on from everything that he said and how he acted in front of Hunter. Not to mention he wants me to 'fall' for him, that I was his and he will do anything to have me.

"I'm so sorry Miho, I was just━━"

"Ever since you went home yesterday you were acting weird and it is killing me because according to Hunter Leon took you away from him. Now tell me Miss Montereal, what really happened?"she directly said, 

"Miho it's justI cannot explain, I just don't know where to start!"I exclaimed caressing my temples.

"Hunter was really worried ever since he came to Adler, he even talked to Ferris just to asked them if they know where was Leon. Like we literally both went nuts trying to find you."she retorted. Right after what happened I locked myself from my room and didn't even talk to Miho. Not to mention she was really eager to talk to me ever since last night but I told her that I am not okay pleading her that I need time to be alone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't able to talk to you last night to explain what happened because I am still shocked. I know I made you and Hunter worried that is why I want to talk to him later."I mumbled before I told Miho what really happened(except for those kisses). She literally got shocked too which is I cannot blame her because to me Leonhardth's sudden confession is so confusing the same time it's creeping me out with a different effect. 

"Leon didn't do anything bad, he and I just talked as he confessed that he wants me thou but Miho━I felt something is off."I mumbled making her chuckle. 

"You made me so worried, I thought he hurt you or something. Hence what he did is really out of line even if he said that he wants or likes you. He literally stole you away from Hunter and now I cannot even think of a good reason why he would act like that. Maybe he's jealous?"Miho retorted. 

"He's jealous? For heaven's sake I didn't even accepted his sudden confession nor allowed him to do some courtship."

"Oh come on Karlie, boys will always be boys. They love competition and for Leonhardth's case, I think of him as a competitive type of guy and for sure━━that is simply telling you that he won't allow anyone court you."I couldn't even utter a word because of Miho's conclusion because she is stating facts. Leonhardth really bombarded me with words like he would have me by hook or crook.

  "Karlie, this is my advice━I want you to be vigilant when it comes to Leonhardth starting from this day hmmm? Reject Leon right away if you really doesn't feel anything towards him. That is the best way to excuse yourself so that he will stop bothering you. Okay?"Miho mumbled before she pulled me into a tight hug. 

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━