7-major time skip and all that

Victors point of view 8 months later
It's been 8 months. Yurio went back to Russia, Yuuri stopped cutting. But there was that one time when I decided to push his limits by telling him I was going to quit being his coach when he kind of relapsed, eating less and training much more than his body could take. The final is tommorow. We just got matching promise rings, but they really are engagement rings. I'll said I'll marry yuuri when he gets gold, but I'll actually marry him no matter what he gets.
I'm scared though. I feel like he might relapse. He's afraid of losing. I need to stand by him. I know he loves me and I love him, but he's so insecure at times. I have told him countless times in the past months, that no matter what, I will always be by him. He's becoming confident now, even though I see him falter sometimes. Our relationship, though, has gotten much better. In fact, I think he has noticed my feelings for him. In facts, he might have feelings for me. His Eros proves that. What he doesn't know is that he had already seduced me from the first time I saw him.  A surprising thing happened today, though. Yuuri and I are engaged!!! It just kind of happened, not that I regret it.
       Yuuri came in fourth today, and I'm waiting for him, he said he wanted to talk to me. I wonder if something is wrong. He walks into the room. Oooh, maybe he's going to confess to me. The words that come out of his mouth next shock me...

          "After the finals, lets end this." My heart breaks, no, it shatters, and turns into dust. And I can't control myself. I do something I haven't done in a while. I cry. I can't help it, the tears blur my eyes.

          "I never knew that Yuuri Katsuki was such a selfish person," I say, through my tears. He reaches up, to brush my hair out of my face.

A/N: Now this is where the story will leave the plot!

Yuuri's point of view

           I feel guilty, but it's all for his own good. I'm expecting him to be cold to me, now. He stopped skating to become my coach. he came all the way to my doorstep to train me. Now it's my turn to help him get better. I've seen the look in his eyes, and I know, that he needs the ice. I have to let him go.

           "Viktor, I'm sorry, but You have to understand that this is for your own good," I say, putting a wall of stone around my heart. I don't deserve Viktor, he should go back to the ice. He's wasting his time on me. Viktor's eyes suddenly harden, and the unexpected occurs. He grabs the back of my head forcefully and pulls me in for a long, painful, but passion filled kiss. My eyes widen in surprise, and I freeze, but I slowly melt into the kiss, and then start kissing back. Once again, Viktor makes a sudden movement a jerks himself  back, away from me, and looks into my eyes.

           "Listen, Yuuri," he demands in a smooth, seductive, tone. "You are mine. And I don't want anyone else coaching you, actually, I don't want anyone else touching you. You know what, I don't want anyone other than me near you," he decides, and then possessively wraps an arms around my waist, pulling me into his bed, and then using a remote to turn the lights off. We lay there in silence for a while, with him firmly holding me and me awkwardly trying to ignore it.

           Eventually, judging from his slower breathing, Viktor falls asleep, and now that he is asleep, I squirm, trying to get out of his arms, but it's hopeless, so I close my eyes, giving up, and going to the peaceful world of sleep.

Morning

Viktors point of view

          Something's tickling my nose. It's soft. I open my eyes slowly. It's black. It's Yuuri's hair? Oh yeah. I remember last night, and smirk to myself. Well, that's not how I was planning to confess to him, but, I guess, as long as the message got across, the ,method doesn't really matter, right? I look down a yuuri. I just love how his ebony black hair battles with his milky, white shin for attention. I love how his eyes burn with passion once he's pumped up for something. I guess he moved in his sleep, because now his face is pressed into my chest, and his arms are around me, too. Damn. He looks so kissable in his outfit, gray sweatpants can't look better on anyone than they do on yuuri. And that shirt, is so cute, I can not even describe it. It's blue, with those cute little sleeves with holes for thumbs. Wait... why were his thumbs inside the holes all night? My eyes narrow. He must have been under emotional stress yesterday, and I'm no idiot. I know Yuuri.

           So I unwrap his arms from around me and make sure he's not awake, and pull the sleeves up. And there they are. Cuts with dried blood. I'm going to have to sneak anti-depressants into his coffee again. He was doing so well, too. This sucks.

Well... I hate life, I'm failing math, so this chapter sucks. But I'm planning to escalate this story to be more angsty and have more romance. Well, victuuri is the main ship , but I'm going to add otabek x yurio, too. Episode 12 killed me