11-need help understanding chap 11?

sooooooooooooo..........  some of you don't understand the plot rn. Thanks for letting me know, i can clear that up with you. The dude, the antagonist, is the motherfucker who was in the end of chapter 10 and the beginning of chapter 11. He wants viktor, and he's targeting yuuri. He obviously hates Yuuri's guts. After yuuri and viktor went back to japan, yuuri goes back to the hot springs, viktor says he'll get there later (don't worry, viktor is not evil) and yuuri discovers that his family has been killed, and their bodies are placed at the very spot he first saw viktor in japan, where viktor announced that he was going to be Yuuri's coach, in the outdoor hot spring. Also, makkachin is safe, so don't worry about him. Most of you guys seem to like makkachin more than the Katsuki family (because deep inside, we're all sadistic monsters).

        Also, i looked at my demographics and  saw that most of the readers are from America or the uk, lol i'm Canadian, it's winter here, so it's cold, and yeah.

        I got my phone and ipod taken away, so I'm going to be updating on my pc, which is going to mean longer chapters for you, lol, because i am so much more better at keyboard typing then touch screen typing, just because i do a lot of stuff on my pc, so my hands can maneuver around better.

        And please read this. I love all the people who read this, it gives me a sort of pride knowing that i don't write utter nonsense. In real life, i don't really like taking to people much, and you could call me anti-social, but honestly, i would rather be writing for you guys, because even though I don't make any profit, i gain experience and happiness through this, so i hope you all know how much i appreciate you guys.

       Also, how did you find this fanfiction? It's not that popular, and i don't think you would stumble upon it, lol.

                                  soooooooooooooooooooooo....................... i think the next chapter needs fluff, btw. gore and fluff leads to lemons.