Strange Men. CH#1

Dean's POV

I banged the wheel to the beat of the music "It was the heat of the moment!" I sang along. I looked at Sam and he was smiling "Seriously?" He chuckled. I bobbed my head "C'mon Sammy!". We both continued to sing along.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a giant explosion. The next thing I knew we were flipping in the air, and darkness.

Tony's (Ironman) POV

I'm flying overhead checking the area out and see an explosion "Captain! I'm flying over and see an explosion" I said to Captain America over the com. I looked around and saw a car "Okay. Wait for someon-" Captain spoke. I cut him off "There's a car! And there's people inside!" I dive for the car.

I fly under the car just before it hits the ground "Tony? Are you still there?" Captain came through the com again. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "Yeah. But this car is really heavy. A little help would be nice." I grunt, feeling myself beginning to fall "Now, Captain!" I see Captain running towards me.

He helps me put the car on the ground safely "Are they still alive?" I asked. Steve (I'm just going to call him by his real name) checked their pulse. He looked up at me and nodded.

They were two men. The man in the drivers seat had short spiky light brown hair and a little stubble. The man in the passengers seat had long smooth light brown hair with a little stubble.

We took them out of the car and carried them to the jet, which was only half a mile away.

Steve was driving the jet, and I was in the back with the men tending to their wounds "Sir, the two men can not be found in the database. They don't exist." JARVIS stated through the com. I looked at the men "Don't exist?" I whispered.

Time skip

"Natasha, Their civilians. We can't keep them like pets." Clint (Hawkeye) barked back at Natasha (Black Widow). Steve stood up "What if we just waited until they wake up. And then we can let them go" Steve said. Bruce (The Hulk) came out of the medical room "Well" he started "they're not dead, we know that. But they have a lot of scars, and I don't know what their from. Lots of them are knife marks, claw marks, bite marks, and bullet scars. These two men have probably been through a lot so don't ask them a bunch of questions." He finished with a sigh.

Everyone was wide eyed.

Natasha's POV

I stood up "Well I'm going to check on them" I walked towards the medical room. There was a man standing in there, I only saw the back of him. He had dark brown hair and was wearing a trench coat. He started walking towards the man with the short hair, he almost touched his forehead before I stopped him "Stop!" He didn't turn around "Don't touch him!" He retracted his hand.

His eyes were locked on the man "Please." He spoke "I can help him." His voice was deep and gruff, almost like he had a sore throat. He turned around, he had bright blue eyes and wearing a backwards tie.

I shook my head "I can't trust you. I don't know who you are." He took a step, I put my finger on the trigger.

We stood their in silence. I looked at the man he was standing next to, and the man groaned. His eyes slowly opened and he halfway sat up fairly slow "Cass?" He had piercing green eyes, and a gruff and hoarse voice "Where am I?" His eyes were fully open.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway "Natasha?!" It was Clint. "Clint! One of them is awake! And there's a man in here!" I shouted back. The footsteps became louder as he came closer. Clint entered the room with his bow in hand.

The man that just awoke stood up "Whoa whoa! What's going on!?" He tried to walk towards me but the intruder stopped him. "Dean, sit back down I got this" 'Dean' ,I'm assuming, glared at the man holding him back.

Trench coat's eyes glowed a bright blue, and he started walking toward me and Clint. "Stop! All of you!" A voice boomed from the other side of the room. The other man woke up he had brown eyes and a smooth voice, a little hoarse from sleeping.

"Can't we just talk?" The long haired man bent my arm down, so the gun was pointed at the ground. Me and Clint looked at Trench coat and put our weapons away. "Follow us" I lead them to where the rest of the Avengers were.

Castiel's POV

I stopped Dean while we were walking "Dean." I looked him in the eyes "Gabriel is waiting for us.". Dean looked at the floor "Okay. We'll leave right when we can. You can zap us out if they try and keep us locked up." And with that we kept walking.

We walked into a room with a group of people all sitting and standing. They were all trying to lift a strangely familiar hammer. I looked around and saw someone I knew "Thor?" Thor looked up at me. He walked over to me "Castiel?" He hugged me "Where have you been?" He smiled. I looked to Sam and Dean "I was trying to help those men." We both looked at the brothers.

They were talking to the rest of the group. Dean seems to fit in, I thought. Thor snapped his fingers in front of my face "Hello? Castiel? You still there?" I broke out of my thoughts and looked up at the god and nodded. "Let's go join them" and we walked over to the group.

Narrator

And so the group introduced each other. And they told all their stories, and the brothers told them their story without all the monsters. Except Castiel, he didn't say anything the whole time. And Thor didn't say anything about Castiel. The Winchester brothers decided to stay a night or two, so Dean could fix his car.

=1042 words=