Her mother was an Angel CH#6

Dean's POV

I loosely hang onto the steering wheel "So, what do you got on this girl?" I say looking at him and back at the road.

Sam sighs "17 year old girl, named Kristin Rogers. Has rich parents, always out of town." I turn down the music "the police report says she went crazy because of depression, and they found every mirror smashed in her house. But she said she could hear voices and ringing in her head." Sam looks at me.

I was staring at the road. No emotion. Just blank. "You okay?" I jolt back into reality, looking st Sam.

"I'm good. Why?" I stare at him. He shakes his head and looks at the laptop sitting on his knees.

••••••••

We arrive at a small mansion. Basically you could just call it a hoax of a mansion. Sam gets out and closes the door. He looks in the window of the car "Dean," I look up "you okay?" He says with concern.

I nod and get out of the car. "Dean, I think you need to lay down. I've asked if you were okay twice now." I shake my head, Sam sighs.

We stop at the door. I take a deep breath, straighten my suit and knock on the door. There's shuffling before the door opens, a young girl with black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Sam clears his throat "Hello I'm agent Rhodes and this is agent Caliber." We hold up our badges "Are you Miss Rogers?" She nods her head. "Are your parents home?" Sam finishes.

She shakes her head. Her eyes look broken, and sad. I step up "Excuse me, may we talk to you?" I give her a hopeful smile.

She nods her head and opens the door to let us in. We sit on the couch, her sitting on the chair opposite of us.

"So Miss Rogers-" I got cut off. "Kristin." She spoke "Please". I nod my head " Kristin, it has come to my understanding that you can hear voices in your head." I say softly.

She looks down. "Are you guys gonna give me pills?" She looks at us with fear in her eyes "Please don't!" She starts to freak out.

Sam stands up and shushes her "We're not going to hurt you or give you pills, Kristin" He comforts her "We're here to help." Sam looks at me.

I look back at him, we have a silent conversation. I sigh "Kristin, we're not the police." She gets a little freaked out "I'm Dean and that's my brother Sam. We fight monsters, the supernatural. We're here to help you with the voices."

She relaxes. She looks at the ground "So you're going to help me?" She says looking up at me.

I nod.

Its silent. Sam's phone starts ringing. He runs outside and answers his phone. I look at Kristin, she's just sitting there staring at nothing, or at me.

She looks straight into my eyes "Your hurt too." I look at her with wide eyes "What's the matter?" She acts so much like Castiel.

I halfheartedly chuckle "That's a long and dangerous path to go on." My smile fades. I look at the ground and then at her.

I clear my throat and stand up "I'm gonna go see what Sam is up to" I smile and walk out the door. I wave at Sam and lean against Baby.

He doesn't look happy "What's up?" I say. Sam looks at me "Stark is mad that we left him with Juliet." He chuckles "Idiot" I chuckle too and we walk back inside.

We walk inside and Kristin's gone. "Kristin!?" Sam calls out "Where are you?!" I hear sniffles and mumbled words from my left.

I look around and find Kristin curled in a ball holding her head and mumbling 'get out!' Over and over again.